OMG! Rennie a South African?

dunkotm

Likes Dirt
First there was the Aussie swim coach who was helping the Chinese. Now this heartbreaking quote from the (amazing) UCI website

"The downhill rider from the Santa Cruz Syndicate, Greg Minnaar, wins the Australian leg and thus reclaims the World Cup lead. His South African teammate Nathan Rennie is second, and Gee Atherton, third. Second victory of the season for Tracy Moseley."

oh dear- he had us all fooled!

sad day for DH.....

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He is 100% down under!! just like Grips location, don't hurt me grip I was just using your location as an exapmle.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The poster realizes he's Australian, guys - hence the large amounts of sarcasm in his post :rolleyes:

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
the first half of this video is realy boring but that second part is rennie all drunk and he says himself hes aussy. skip that start, go to about the 4:30 mark and the fiuuny storie starts and he says hes aussy

J

JaRedy

lol at that.:rolleyes:

He's from the GC broos. I've actually seen him at the locals. I know where he lives;)

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol at that.:rolleyes:

He's from the GC broos. I've actually seen him at the locals. I know where he lives;)
Jared, heres the plan. We sneak into his house in a few weeks. Turn up the heating to make him sweat, steal a bottle of his magic sweat. Take it to the lab for testing.

Will call you later to finalise the plan.