6. do-a-flip

SOLD!!!!!! NS Capital 24"

urgent sale. throw anything at me
  7. do-a-flip

pm'd.........
  8. do-a-flip

need this gone asap! all offers considered throw em this way!!
  9. do-a-flip

bump......
  10. do-a-flip

SOLD!!!! Item: NS Capital 08 Front fork - Manitou Goldlabel 60mm Handlebars -NS district Stem - Colony Guettler (now black) Headset - FBM integrated Grips - Fly Ruben Saddle - Macneil SL pivotol Seatpost - Colony pivotol Rear brake - Shimano DXR Cranks - Fly 175mm Sprocket -...
  11. do-a-flip

The Disc Jockey Thread!

ETIENNE DE CHAMPAGNE THE CUBE! amazing... http://vimeo.com/693800
  12. do-a-flip

The Disc Jockey Thread!

Well im sure you all would love to hear that i had my first actual party on friday night. Did my friends 18th with my mate, hired out lights and the whole shabang. My mate had to go and get some other stuff so whilst he was gone i decided i would just play one of the demo's i had just to bide...
  13. do-a-flip

The Disc Jockey Thread!

HD25's. perfect for cases like yours were every part on them is replaceable. other than that they are probably one of the best headphones on the market without paying 600 for pioneer 2000's.
  14. do-a-flip

Help me not crash

have you ever heard of the 3 bears nursery rhyme? its just like the porridge..
  15. do-a-flip

Bike Made out of Wood?

Wow that is amazing! thanks Zyphryss thats a massive help. This is really interesting me now! At the start i was just researching a wacky thought and i never thought it would actually be a possability. hmmm its got me thinking. How can i get in touch with that guy? you wouldnt happen to have his...
  16. do-a-flip

Bike Made out of Wood?

Hey lads and ladies, Next year i am about to start my last year of school and have chosen wood tech for one of my studies. I am trying to think of something awesome and different to make and the idea of building a wood bike came to mind and was wondering if anybody had pictures? I have...
  17. do-a-flip

Bitta this...Bitta that! NEW PICS - Page 2

specialized p-something
  18. do-a-flip

The Disc Jockey Thread!

had my first real sesh/muck around in front of around 25 people at a gathering last night. it is soo different and soo much more fun! everyone loved it and had a little play around. cant wait till i do an actual real 18th in a few weeks :)
  19. do-a-flip

VSS Round 2 Yackandandah, will now send out pictures

hey mate hope you got some they look good, black bighit, black armour with light brown shorts, monster helmetm, 137. cheers.
  20. do-a-flip

Yackandandah Pics

hey mate just had black body armour on with black and green monster helmet. also had light brown coloured shorts with 661 knee pads on. riding a bighit with wc's and race plate 137 edit: might need an email ey ;) do-a-flip@hotmail.com cheers buddy