Search results

1. lrumb1

DH My favorite ride... Well, a very close second at least. ;)

Can you show me how to put them on?
  2. lrumb1

Well that's my favorite ride silly. :crazy:
  3. lrumb1

After braking my back at state champs last year I've been slowly getting back on the old girl and with a new job I've been able to provide for her some long awaited repairs. She likes it rough so I gave her some new pistons and a couple of rims which was a breath of fresh air from the old...
  4. lrumb1

Titanium Charge Blender, new pics , new parts

Don't kid yourself.
  5. lrumb1

The stupid questions thread.

Why isn't the Moon disintegrated when it passes through the Sun during an eclipse?
  6. lrumb1

Dreambuild DH hardtail.

I'm thinking of getting a titanium spring, should get the bike down to sub 20kg. Or do you reckon I should save up for a full Unit race kit? :)
  7. lrumb1

Dreambuild DH hardtail.

I don't get it? :)
  8. lrumb1

Dreambuild DH hardtail.

Hey guys this is my bigfoot that I have had for a year. I really want to do more DH and have bought some triple clamps and some wider bars for it to give me better handling. They are the most plush fork I have ever seen! Somebody told me that a 2.7 highroller is the best tyre you can get so I...
  9. lrumb1

SEQ MTB Series - Rnd 3 - Posties (Sunny Series)

It's pretty moist out there. Anyone know how the track gets in the wet. I'm down for a super hard ride but I want to know if I'll have brown pants at the end of the day. One way or another...
  10. lrumb1

Toowoomba sunshine series race photos

Hey Could I get numbers 275 and 282? 275 is wearing blue on a black and white giant and 282 is wearing black with a grey helmate also on a black and white giant. my email is lrumb1@hotmail.com thanks for your efforts
  11. lrumb1

My tld demo 8

Might just be the camera angle but the front wheel looks like it's dished to the left. Sweet ride by the way.
  12. lrumb1

What Happened Guys?

Hey farkiners I hope I've missed something but after doing some digging I cant help but notice that there is no downhill races scheduled for Queensland. So what happened to the sunshine series? If anyone has any links or knows what's going on can any information would be much appreciated...
  13. lrumb1

QLD Downhill Cheap Bike Challenge

That was the most epic slalom I've ever done, saying that, we were riding on mulch at slow speeds. Has anyone else noticed that to race dh normally is actually more expensive then this whole bike? such a shame I can't afford to race anymore, but thats an issue for another time. good luck...
  14. lrumb1

XC Carnage!

awesome!!!
  15. lrumb1

Goggles or Not

I think we've come to a decisive conclusion here... get elixer R's and i guess goggles are a good idea too.
  16. lrumb1

DH Giant Glory '09

mine was one of the first ones out here and i've given it all. its all stock except for the bars and i haven't had to repair anything (not even the tyres:o). there a top bike even if every man and his dog owns one. have fun
  17. lrumb1

Twin Peaks Pics

thanks heap. nice shots. In the future you might like to have your white balance on the cloudy setting for shaded tracks and so on. I like the effect it gives. each to there own though. Just a suggestion, other than that the only thing I can comment on is my crappy riding. :rolleyes:
  18. lrumb1

Twin Peaks Pics

two flats and a huge ding on my last count, correct me if I'm wrong. that track ate rims for breakie tho. P.S. when are these photos being uploaded, can't wait...
  19. lrumb1

Bottom out thread

Don't ask where I was going because I still don't know