Search results

1. simplesimon76

Ay Ups! vs Magpie

Tuesday morning riding to work got smashed on the helmet by a Magpie! totally forgot it was the season. Wednesday morning, chicken out and ride another way to work. This morning (thursday) had Ay Ups on the helmet from a night ride the previous night. thought, if i turn these skyward and turn...
  2. simplesimon76

D MAX front Wheel

Must say, i had an excellent week end at the Red Ass race in Coffs, except for 1 front wheel that went missing. i had a spare D Max complete build in the tray of my ute (under the torno cover) i don't want to say it got pinched, but i now no longer have it. did anyone accidently pick it up, or...
  3. simplesimon76

Chunked "Jester" Stem

Have just finished machining a 4x/dj/duel slalom stem, can't decide which clamp plate i like better. what do you guys recon the one on the left or the right. oh yeah, i know the part isn't completely finished, we will be splitting the stem for pinching the steerer tube tomorrow, just couldn't...
  4. simplesimon76

2010 and 2009 Boxxer Chunked King Crowns

Have been listening to a lot of comments about what direction to go with these intergrated top crown and stems and the consensus was to go lower, so here it is. the 2010 super low, 50mm reach. let me know what you think. The 2009 is on the bike, it has a 40mm reach and is only the same or...
  5. simplesimon76

Aussie Built Top Crown and Stem

BOXXER 09' prototype looking good, have attached pictures. have been working on a top crown and stem over the last 6 months, and have finally finished. we are going to be test riding them thursday, but i have a spare one, i was wondering if there is anyone in the Elite or U19 catagory that...
  6. simplesimon76

Lego Downhill Sam Hill

Was looking on the net for some cool lego for my boys and came across this Lego of Sam Hill. Blew me out of the water, looked awesome, but it's just some guy playing around with a computer design program. Mind you if it were real i recon i would buy it, for my boys of cause!! Anyway check out...