Search results

1. wtp-addict

happy b-day pendo..

Just wanna give a shout-out to a great guy and racer jake pendleton of the central coast.. BIG 21st birthday tomoz... happy b-day mate and have a good one.. drink some for me mate.. :D
  2. wtp-addict

Hello, I'm a goose. Come watch me make a dick out of myself!

------------------------------------------
  3. wtp-addict

Giant warranty

Ok so i cracked my stp today.... I found out that its lifetime warranty. so i searched on the giant site to get a contact number but could not find anything? Can anyone help me? Sorry if it was right in front of me :D
  4. wtp-addict

Nwd8 !!!!smackdown!!!!

Hey found this trailer while on the mavic website... disregard this thread if its been put up allready... New World Disorder 8 !!SMACKDOWN!!
  5. wtp-addict

something diffrent?

Ok so i pulled apart my 06 stp 0 today for spraying preparation but i cant decide on a color so i whipped this up today in photoshop... its diffrent but im not entirely sure on it...
  6. wtp-addict

Are you a real man?

Hey guys came across this site looking for a retro styled seat.... Cant get much more retro than this lol http://www.sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html
  7. wtp-addict

Arron ross sig frame...

Ok so ive decided to get a bmx and im wanting to know if anyone can give me a rough price on the FBM stairmaster frame.... thanks... anyone who has ridden one... info please
  8. wtp-addict

custom paint job?

Ok this thread is all about custom paint jobs... dont care if its bmx XC DH DJ or street or whatever... if its custom post it up... and if the bike is yours post up a price of the work done.. ill get the ball rolling with this totally sexy BBC (billionare boys club) 224 the closest im...
  9. wtp-addict

bmx swap?

Does anyone here looking for an 06 STP 0 and has a bmx they would like to swap for it? im looking for something like my we the people addict..... i want to build a dj/park bike as my addict now has a freecoaster on it if you would like to discuss this or know of someone who...
  10. wtp-addict

sydney/newy action pics + video

Ok me and some mates went for a street sesh in sydney/newy ill post up more pics as we go along as i only took 4 with my camera..... no shots of me as my mates camera skills suck more then mine lol the video's random chit chat on the train.... chatswood -black wtp addict with white rear...
  11. wtp-addict

Stickers?

Ok i need some help on getting some stickers.... when i used to skate..in mags you could send like $5 to a company and get a sticker pack... I dont see these same opportunities in mtb mag's. So i need help getting stickers post up any you have or know where i can get some cheapo..like...
  12. wtp-addict

has anyone?

Has anyone ridden one of these frames? They are from france and they are called DO*BER*MANN
  13. wtp-addict

how to install new pads?

how to install new pads? yes that is the question.... Can someone please link me to a site that can help or tell me how please? i have two new pads and the little pin that holds them in as like in the example? thanks heaps.... p.s they are avid juicy 5's
  14. wtp-addict

help help help help

Hey guys i need your help on a descision..... ive poured over this topic for about 3months and cant decide on a scheme, Im not asking you to choose the colour im gonna get....just on what scheme goes better? thanks
  15. wtp-addict

the rules

Hello farkiners...... i was posting up this thread due to wondering who else has the shotgun manual in their car? i know of a few freinds who have it... do you? if you dont know what im on about read on The Theory The term "Shotgun" refers to the front passenger seat of an...
  16. wtp-addict

Teh 9}{3770 Bully

This is my ghetto bully.........its get's me to party's and the the beach with my board and to the servo if i want a late night snack frame: blue,chrome,orange 1986 bully hotrod fork: standard bully hangers: massive bully hangers seat: bully seat stem: old gt stem pedals: old steel pedals...