Stickers?

wtp-addict

Likes Dirt
Ok i need some help on getting some stickers....

when i used to skate..in mags you could send like $5 to a company and get a sticker pack...

I dont see these same opportunities in mtb mag's. So i need help getting stickers

post up any you have or know where i can get some cheapo..like in the $5 max for a pack

thanks

p.s this is what i need them for

Schism

Likes Bikes
Havn't seen anything like this regarding MTB stickers. Shoe companies are the only ones in mags that offer this (as far as I know). Every now and again a mag brings out a heap of stickers (such as MBUK).

And I want to use this post to say that I just found a Farkin.net sticker floating around in one of my old
[R]evolution mags.....YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! :p

Trizender

Likes Dirt
Some online shops have them but I've only found them on overseas sites. ChainReactionCycles has some.

I bought a Fox sheet from one of my LBS so I now have fox heads on my bike, computer, car, workout bench etc. It's like a plague.

dailywar

Banned
hey guys,

what sort of stuff should i put in an email if i want those free stickers from rythem imports??

cheers

james

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
hey guys,

what sort of stuff should i put in an email if i want those free stickers from rythem imports??

cheers

james
"gimme sum stickaz ya dickz!"

are you serious? what do you think? you're asking for stickers, not to be put in Ben Benny's will...