Search results

1. LBizzle

VIC SOLD please delete.

Item: 09' Norco Havoc Location: Upwey, SE Melbourne Item Condition: Awsome hardly riden close to new. Reason for selling: no time. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: I bought this bike new thinking i could learn street but i hardly rode it and now due to school have barley any...
  2. LBizzle

VIC Please Delete

Item: 2004 Norco Torrent (small) with newer parts Location: Belgrave (South East Melbourne) Victoria Item Condition: I bought it brand new last year, It's in excellent condition only a few small (tiny) scratches on frame, and few small sratches on forks but nothing that affects actual...
  3. LBizzle

A few from Long Gully Round 1

Hey guys my dad took few photos up at long Gully on the weekend but there are only few that came up alright because the rest were just full of dust as we only had a crappy digital camera.
  4. LBizzle

Sold please remove.

Item: 04 Giant SOLD!! Location: Upwey (Dandenongs) Happy to post. Item Condition: Has a fair few scratches from shuttles but nothing affecting the performance Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info: Was purchased in 2006 i have spent about $1000 on upgrades...
  5. LBizzle

Sold!!!!

Item: Sigma BC 506 Speedo SOLD!!!! Location: Upwey (Dandenongs) Vic Item Condition: Brand New! Still in the box Reason for selling: Over ordered 1 too many speedo's Price and price conditions: SOLD!!!! Extra Info: Will Post any where in Australia at buyers expense. Functions on it are...
  6. LBizzle

Sold!!

Item: Sold Please Delete
  7. LBizzle

Chain Guide Mount

Hey I am about to buy a new chain guide (Blackspire NSX C4) but im not sure which mount i need to get. I have an 04 Giant AC and there are 3 different options: 4-Bolt Black 32-36t 4-Bolt Black 32-36t ISCG 4-Bolt Black 32-36t ISCG 05 And if there are any recommendations on better chain...
  8. LBizzle

Derailleur Hangers

Hey, i was wondering if there are any stronger derailleur hangers for Giant AC's than the normal one you would buy in a giant shop? Because i have bought a few from a local Giant dealer and they all snap too easily and i am having to replace them regularly.
  9. LBizzle

Found

What:Found 20mm Front Hub Price range/Willing to Pay:Offer Me Location:Upwey (south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne) Extra Info:Willing to pay postage, Need it as quick as possible!
  10. LBizzle

Found

What:FOUND Price range/Willing to Pay: $70 or below Location: Upwey Extra Info:Must be a Small and prefer very good quality and if you want to send pictures: lukebourke7@hotmail.com