Search results

1. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

Colony in Canberra. Old school no hander One foot invert One hander one footer flatty air
  2. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

yer im a tad retarted... but advice on the photos please
  3. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

C&C would be great
  4. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

it was a farking hot day yesterday in cbr so we went and got a few shots befor we head back to nathens pool hear is 3 shots from erindale and faddan nathen just chilling a bit flat over the hip at erindale nathen just chilling and last just a air at faddan (worst ramp ever its liek...
  5. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

just a 2 shots one is just up behind my house.. and the other is a beach on the south coastt... bit of CC please
  6. sandford-photography

Christmas Shopping what did you get for family?

Father- bottel of jack, and a bottel of jim Mother- dvd series of "spaced" Sister- pertol voucher and some family photos little sister- sslab of choclate
  7. sandford-photography

Your funeral song

my dads mate who died about 6 moths ago had " my way" by frank sinatra now as much as this was a good song for any one that died or natural courses unforntaly he killed him self.. and this song if you have every heard it is pritty hars on that... on a nother note i would like to have... history...
  8. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

firts print, first cover yewwww
  9. sandford-photography

t-shirt help

all right im getting one of my good mates an all blacks jersey for the b-day and i want to get there name printed on the back.. does any one no... 1: were in canberra can i do this and for how much 2: is there any other ways of doing it thanks.. matt
  10. sandford-photography

your favourite 3 albums at the moment

metallica- death magnetic sex pistols- never mind the bolaks the darlow show- the darlow show
  11. sandford-photography

New Metallica

New metallica is good for modan metal.. every one is trying to compare it next to old metallica (it will never happen) nothing will ever compare to old metallica and they will never be able to sound that good again but they did a dam fine job of modanising metal...
  12. sandford-photography

Photography Critique *Warning Pics*

flashes flashes flashes
  13. sandford-photography

Field Hockey Thread

How long have you been playing? abtou 12 years now Where do you play? canberraaa What's your highest level achieved/achieving? ACT state teams u12 2005 u13 2005, 2006, 14s indoor 2005, 2006, u15s outdoor 2007, 2008, u16 indoor 2007 u 18s indoor, 2007, u16 out door 2008, actas TID 2007...
  14. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

witch 1 is better i liked both.
  15. sandford-photography

UCI mtb canberra

one more. and hear is the link to look at my photo bucket witch ill update them onto http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff41/sandford-photography/stromlo/world%20cup/
  16. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

WC was good .. 2 of my fav 1 form today and 1 from fridayy.. will post more laterr
  17. sandford-photography

UCI mtb canberra

just a few from sunday and fridayy there will be more up laterr
  18. sandford-photography

The Photo Snob Thread

got a few shots out at hockey over the week end and would love to no what you guys think and mabey some helpp??
  19. sandford-photography

Most Influential Song Lyrics

My way - sex pistols Regrets I've had a few But then again, too few to mention I did what I had to do I saw it through without exemption I've planned each charted course Each careful step along the highway And more, much more than this I did it my way