Search results

1. S

ACT Pike Dual Position Air Shaft

Item: Pike DPA Air Shaft 26" 150mm or 27.5" 140mm Location: ACT Item Condition: Doesn't matter Reason for Selling: Want to change the travel of my 160/130 Pikes to 140mm to suit new frame. Happy to sell 160mm air shaft. Price and price conditions: Happy to pay a fair price. Sent from my...
  2. S

DebonAir Upgrade Kit - Where to buy?

Hi all, Anyone know where it is possible to buy a Debonair Air Canister for a Monarch Plus shock? Have called LBS and they have said they cannot be bought in Aus and the only option is to buy new shock. My shock is a 2014 model so it seems to be a bit rough to be pushed into upgrading the...
  3. S

Ryno - fraudulent seller?

Can someone please tell me who i need to contact to report a seller who receives the payment but fails to send the item? I have tried politely to contact this person for three months, they continue to trade on the forum but fail to respond to private messages. Full payment was made over three...
  4. S

Front chain guide

I know i will probably get flamed for this but ive tries searching and cant find the info i need. If you are running a single gear up front and still are using a rear dérailleur, how can you go about keeping the chain on the front gear. I am running a DJ setup and when i take a hard landing...
  5. S

Mongoose Fireball 05

What can you guys tell me about the mongoose fireball 2005? Im looking to get into dirt jumping but im on a tight budget. I want to buy a simple bike to learn on. I have found an 05 fireball for $400, do you think it will be an ok starting point for a learner? Cheers