Search results

1. D

Recommend a good mechanic (melb area)

Gday, Apologies if this is the wrong section.. I was hoping to get some recommendations for a place to take my bike to get sorted out. It's a 2009 Yeti ASR whcih has an annoying creak. It's happened in the past and I sorted it out by removing the rear derailleur hanger, greasing up the...
  2. D

Anyone come back from a herniated disc?

Gday, Back in June my long time lingering lower back pain came knocking at 3am to wake me up with a whole lot of pain. Turned out to be a herniated disc. Probably most pain ive ever been in and it lasted several weeks. I've since been back on the bike after many physio sessions, mainly the...
  3. D

Advice on steep switchbacks?

Gday, In the previous three 100k races i've done (actually, the only three 100k races) i've had to tackle steep downhill switchback turns. Each time I've had these, i've either come off the bike (unintentionally) or had to get off/unclip for the turn. What i find is that say it's a sharp...
  4. D

XC My Yeti AS-R

Frame - 2009 Yeti Rear shock - Fox RP23 Front shock/fork - Manitou r7 Handlebars - ritchy Stem - ritchy Headset - jetblack Grips - currently ODI lockons Saddle - SDG belair Seatpost - koryak Front brake - Formula oro k24 180mm rotor Rear brake - Formula oro k24 160mm rotor Cranks -...