Search results

1. Chuteboxe

Colony Team Demo @ Fairfield thanks to Rideon Brisbane

Hey all, Colony team Will be at Rideon Bmx This friday, (Tomorrow) Before rideing a demo at Fairfield Skate park in the arvo. Big props to Steve from Rideon for bringing these Bmx gods to our local, so we can watch them whip and flair it to peices.
  2. Chuteboxe

Where Can I get a Dobermann in OZ?

I wanted to see if I could find a Dobermann MBF for sale somewhere? I know XXIV did distribute for them but they dont any more:( They are such an awesome frame and I realy want one bad!
  3. Chuteboxe

Best and lightest tyres avaliable?

Hi Im lookin for some new rubber I just switched from Holly rollers to Hook Worms. I loved the Holly rollers. I like the ride of the hook worms but not the weight, it felt like I added 2kg to my bike. I was looking for some advice? someone said Gussett have a 26 tyre that's ment to be good ?
  4. Chuteboxe

The best frame in the world?

I am looking for the best of the best. the sweetest DJ/STREET/4X Frame in the world. It has to be light, durable and look PIMPIN!! If you have any first hand experiences, or want to write an essay preaching the virtues of their frame of choice please do. I recon this is the badest mofo...
  5. Chuteboxe

what is a good SS hub?

Im looking for a good SS hub for my STP. I ride mostly street and DJ on it and do huck to flat all the time. I have heard that there are hubs that enable you to roll backwards without having to pedal:cool: but I cant remember what they are called?
  6. Chuteboxe

A Bit of help with my pop, I want more vertical height!

Hi I was just wondering if any one could offer me any advice on how to get more pop or vertical height out of my DJ's. I seem to travel in an arc no matter what i do, and every time I try to get more height I over shoot and land to flat. OUCH!!:( I am new to the game and other than speed...
  7. Chuteboxe

ARRGH!! lost Dolce Gabbana shades @ Gap creek

lost my Dolce Gabbana shades at Gap Creek a couple of weeks ago:( . I dont normaly take them riding:( and they must have fallen out of my hydration pack:mad: . I dont normaly take them riding:( . Reward if returned.
  8. Chuteboxe

Arghhhhh!

I lost my expensive!!! Dolce gabbana shades while at gap creek about a week and a half ago. They are black with a small gold logo. They must have fallen out of my hydration pack:mad: There is a reward If someone can return them!!
  9. Chuteboxe

Colorfull Rolling!!

Hey all! I need to find, or make a Fluro yellow chain guide roller. It has to match my bars cause the rest of the bike is a subdued color scheme. any one know of where I could find some???
  10. Chuteboxe

Advice anyone??? Ironhorse MIII comp 07 vs Giant Reign 08

I am looking for a bike to use for aggressive trail riding/freeride and need to be able to keep up with some guys who are pretty hardcore salty dog trail riding fiend's. (15yrs experience or more.) And yet still throw myself of bigger and bigger drops (As this is my favorite thing to do.) as my...