Best and lightest tyres avaliable?

Chuteboxe

Likes Bikes
Hi Im lookin for some new rubber I just switched from Holly rollers to Hook Worms.

I loved the Holly rollers. I like the ride of the hook worms but not the weight, it felt like I added 2kg to my bike.

I was looking for some advice? someone said Gussett have a 26 tyre that's ment to be good ?

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Buy Schwalbe Table Tops for dirt, Tioga Fs100/Skidrows if you're a street hack and Kenda NPJ's if you're a streetyweightweenie.

Oh and FFS, search.

xero

Supersports
I was looking for some advice? someone said Gussett have a 26 tyre that's ment to be good ?
Guessing they were refering to Halo Twin Rails ( same company that make Gusset)...... amazingly fast rolling and still have very good grip.
26" versions start at 750g. Available in Black, Black/ Grey (duel compound) Green.
New White and pink stock will be here in about 6 weeks.

Attachments

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Depends what you're after, heres a few for you to look into:
DMR Motos, Moto Diggers and Transition
Halo Twin Rails
Kenda K-Rads and Kiniptions
Intense Micro Knobys
NPJ/Kenda
Schwalbe Table Tops
Specilazed Compounds

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Schwalbe Table Tops, the "best" light weight street/dirt tyre going
around even lighter in folding bead (590 g:eek:) otherwise stay
with Holy Rollers the rest ain't worth shit

Chumbo

Likes Dirt
I was told the 24" KHE's werent around in OZ until August (which now happens to be tomorrow) so i had to get mine from OS. I wouldnt count on 26s being out anytime soon. So light though and i think they grip better than my kenda NPJ's did. DMR transitions are also an awesome gripping and feeling tyre but not really light.