Search results

1. F

VIC Sold

Well it started as a seal but later found out it was the whole internal.
  2. F

VIC Sold

Yeah it looks a straight 1.5". I'm hoping against hope because my old 26" Talas with a 1.5" taper has blown a seal harder than Heidi Klum. It's on the spare bike but that's my spare steed for party rides.
  3. F

VIC Sold

1.5 inch tapered steerer and 15mm Maxle? If that Woolybeast doesn't take it I'm keen to know more. Cheers
  4. F

VIC Sold

Bump make me an offer.
  5. F

VIC Sold

Price reduction bump.
  6. F

VIC Sold

Friday bump.
  7. F

VIC Sold

I dont have a 142x12 conversion kit and I didn't understand they could be converted (I had only intended to run them as QR). From the description on Chain Reaction it appears that you can convert them, but I am not certain how or the details. This is the link to the wheel description on...
  8. F

VIC Sold

I'll check.
  9. F

VIC Sold

Bump. That is all.
  10. F

VIC Sold

Item: 2012 DT Swiss M 1700 Tricon Centrelock Disc Wheelset - Silver. Front 15mm Thru Axle Rear. Rear QR. SOLD
  11. F

Specialized enduro comp

I had a 2007 Specialized Enduro Comp 2007 and loved it. Great all mountain bike, it was happy climbing when you dropped the travel and was so comfortable and planted down hill. I understand that the new frame actually has a longer travel length which would make it nuts for DH. I haven't ridden...
  12. F

Specialized Enduro Comp 07 Grey - Stolen Richmond Area Melbourne

Serial Number WUD 233898 B Found the Serial Number, it is WUD 233898 B
  13. F

Specialized Enduro Comp 07 Grey - Stolen Richmond Area Melbourne

Stolen from basement carpark in Richmond - M Photo is attached below. Fork - Specialized e150, bronze coloured with no stickers. Wheels - Front is DT Swiss with the red specialized hub. Rear is now a WTB trail with a Hope Pro 2 hub, not the DT Swiss shown. Brakes - Avid Juicy 5's...
  14. F

Tour de Burbs - Road Ride

+1 Cutting at the end usually finishes me, can sort of hold on til then, high st off foote is deceptively hard as well. Course is about 30km, and usually it is all over in about 45-55mins, most of the groups climb at about 20km/h give or take 2-4km/h.
  15. F

Boulder Track You Yangs - How to ride one bit??

Yoda, he pins it.
  16. F

Mate it is so cold at the moment your shame will be covered by leg warmers or tights. Rusty bike however will cause you to be shunned. By wankers. My only comment is that pace is a pretty quick. As it dark at the moment if you don't know the route it can a little daunting if you fall behind.
  17. F

Boulder Track You Yangs - How to ride one bit??

Timmy!!!'s walk through is spot on as is Fop1's call, it easier than you think. It is counter intuitive but you need to accelerate at it, if I could add to Timmy!!!'s advice when you accelerate at it transition your weight slightly to the back of the bike and guide your wheel up onto the 'clam'...
  18. F

Yeah I ride it pretty regularly. You'll find there are a couple of lead off times now that winter has set in. The group that leaves around 6.40 usually pushes pretty hard, and doesn't regroup at the top of the climbs. The 'second' group usually rolls off at 7 and regroups at the top of the...
  19. F

GVMTBC Mt Major Ride day 19/7 $10 shuttles

Is this track open to the public or only on ride days? The missus is from Goulburn Valley and I'm often up that way., would be awesome to be able to get some bike time in.
  20. F

You Yangs MTB Park

Nope looks like I was lost, I was on some parts of a trail I hadn't seen before. I assumed it was the new trail. Apparently not. Either way loving everyones work out there. Cheers,