Search results

1. huge

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Is it just where the seat ended up that did it for you ?
  2. huge

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

Quick one, went looking at the intense bike range while having a nostalgic moment, ebs for 5000 not that I would ever indulge but it just looked like a good range of bikes , do they become two piece ? Or come with a please recycle sticker ....
  3. huge

ACT DMR Brendog DeathGrip Thick Flanged Grips

Haha glitter hands Everytime
  4. huge

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Are they running the DH shorts on YouTube still or do you have to pay to play this year ?
  5. huge

You laugh you lose

Nooooo , nooooo ,howwww
  6. huge

Newly Released Bikes General

Glad this thread is on the subject of small bicycles little fella is 5 and struggling out on trails with the extremely low geared bmx I got him for djs and pump tracks anyone got the hot tip for little mtbs ?
  7. huge

Little Things You Love

Celebrations are for the bottom of the run tho , the man must have the balls of a lion and that's what I appreciate about him
  8. huge

You laugh you lose

Why is mythelated spirits a luxury....
  9. huge

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Finally, was wondering when your feet would touch the ground again Mr rocket man their for a bit
  10. huge

Snakes

Stumpytail remember in my younger days I dug a mine shaft for shits and gig s took me two days to get down 15ft , roped a mate in because I only had a 20ltr bucket and a tie down strap tied to a tree to get in and out . He was there too remove the bucket and lower it back down anyway two buckets...
  11. huge

Snakes

I found seven tiger snakes in the space of the 3hrs cleaning up the yard at work , varing in sizes pretty cold that day , two of them were close calls tho ... like inchs
  12. huge

The QUICK question thread.....

Dump all available on Luna red and spin the wheel ?
  13. huge

The QUICK question thread.....

Yeah that was a lot of reading for Bitcoin squabble... I know nothing about it apart from a couple of subbies I have worked with over the years , said they were able to make a little honey weekly trading in small shares , in which I take it was using an online broker service have been intrigued...
  14. huge

Nerfonomics

Might be the wrong thread , but what is the best trading platform here in aus ? Without dark web ... I feel safer with the light on
  15. huge

Creswick vic

Oh bugger hope they finish them dan Andrews wants flogging with his own hands like the older guys used to do to us , mainly in this way because it's a hope crushing moment when your own fist is whaleing on you ...
  16. huge

You laugh you lose

Love how he closes the door , got a bloody job to do and I'm going to do it !
  17. huge

Creswick vic

They have built a massive pump track and jumps all tarmac tho.... with big sand drift area little trials features everywhere and a great skills tester line to boundary the play ground area "trials" , but the main part in which I am interested is the 15 kms of trails that have been cut through...
  18. huge

Confessions from the fuckwits

The description sounds as if these may belong in the beside table
  19. huge

beautiful bikes - post them here

And what is the name of beauty.....
  20. huge

VIC Transition Bottlerocket SOLD

Damn can't wait to flaty this when and where , cash in a brown paper bag no questions asked