Search results

1. D

Dylan Dean Photo Back Online!!!

...well sorta! As you know, my season was shortened due to illness, injury, & getting f**ked over by Utopia (yes I’m bitter), therefore I’ve decided to get things started fresh in my life. Since I’ve slacked on getting my photos online like I used to do after every major event, I figured I’d...
  2. D

Monster/Iron Horse's Justin Havukainen to contest select NZ Nationals in '07

so rumors don't spread about Justin Havukainen being dropped from the Monster Energy / Iron Horse / Mad Catz Racing team, here's the real deal..... PRESS RELEASE For Immediate Release Contact: Sean Heimdal Monster Energy/Iron Horse/Mad Catz Racing’s Havukainen To Contest Select...
  3. D

Utopia World's Edition Goggles

I haven't posted on Farkin in a while....so i'll "STEAL" my own words & photos from my Ridemonkey post! ;) Everyone's traveling to NZ for World's at the moment....other than the less fortuntae who couldn't attend (like ME!!!) So i figured i'd post a few pics of some freshly painted goggs...
  4. D

Oceania DH Final Results!

Results just in... MEN 1. Fabien Barel 2. Sam Hill 3. Cedric Gracia 4. Mick Hannah 5. Kieran Bennett ...sam is Oceania Champion, but not happy about his fall & losing to barel WOMEN 1. Vanessa Quinn 2. Sabrina Jonnier 3. Tracey Moseley
  5. D

Last weekends DH race??

So i got a message from my boy Bryn. Said he won last weekend's race over Panizzle, Amiel & Liam. Super excited for him! But.... I have no clue what race it was. & i donno if it was posted (i can't really do a search since i have no clue what to look under).. anyway, if anyone has any...
  6. D

Sam Hill's new painted helmet by....

DYLAN DEAN DESIGNS!!! yeah, that's right. I painted up Sam's new "Monster Energy" helmet. Unfortunately he's still gotta run TLD stickers since he's still under contract for '05. kinda blows...but oh well...i'm getting paid. Anyway, here's a few pics of his lid WITH my stickers. It's...
  7. D

DEER VALLEY NORBA pics @ Dylan Dean Designs

Sorry, been stuck in the paint shop since i got home from Deer Valley....hell i haven't even been home or unpacked my bags yet! totally sucks! Anyway, I've finally have my Deer Valley photos online check 'em out! www.dylandeandesigns.com
  8. D

NORBA Deer Valley, Utah - Dual Slalom Results

MEN's 1. Cody Warren 2. John Kirkaldie 3. Jared Graves 4. Chris Kovarik WOMEN's 1. Jill Kintner 2. Melissa Buhl 3. Mr/Ms. Michelle Dumaresque 4. Katrina Miller NOTE: This is the first major win for HARO rider CODY WARREN (USA). MOST of the riders missed their flights to...
  9. D

US OPEN Photos at Dylan Dean Designs

Australian Open...err...ooops I mean US OPEN of MTB Photos online at Dylan Dean Designs Sam Hill Mick Hannah.....before the crash Nathan Rennie
  10. D

Tracey Hannah - contact help!!

well i guess i'm gonna have to turn to someone on the forum to get in touch w/ Tracey Hannah. If anyone knows her, or will speak to her soon, could you please have her email me at jd@utopiaoptics.com or email me her phone number. Mick gave me two numbers to contact her with, but i...
  11. D

Sea Otter photos at DylanDeanDesigns.com

alright guys, finally got all my photographs up on the website! Check 'em out! www.DylanDeanDesigns.com
  12. D

Trent Lowe kicking some roadie ass!

Way to go Trent!! Beutler and Lowe win the toughest stage of the 21st annual PoolGel Redlands Bicycle Classic. Both overall leaders maintain there lead Oak Glen, Ca (April 1 2005) - The Sun Road Race that finished at the summit of Oak Glen, separated the contenders from the...
  13. D

Kangaroo Crossing sign (pic) needed

i'm looking for a "cool" looking KANGAROO CROSSING sign... well a picture of one actually. basically something simple. prefer a SILHOUETTE of a kangaroo....don't care about detail...just the shape. much appreciated
  14. D

Arizona NORBA XC photos @ Dylan Dean Designs

Cross Country photos are up at Dylan Dean Designs! The days were pretty overcast until Sunday - when the sun finally came out. This is my first "real" attempt at xc photos, so i hope you enjoy! Check 'em out! http://www.dylandeandesigns.com/norba_-_arizona05.htm
  15. D

Dylan Dean Designs announces 05 Team

We I guess since I've annonced a lot of other teams & rider's sponsors over the forum, i'd better announce my own team as well. Here is my list of confirmed riders for the '05 season. Yes it's a fraction of players from last year, but it'll stil be an awsome team nonetheless! Bryn Atkinson...
  16. D

Scarlett Hagen signs w/ MadCatz/IronHorse

7th March immediate release Scarlett Hagen signs to Pro American Team World champion mountain biker, Queenstown's Scarlett Hagen has been signed to a top international professional team. The 17-year-old Hyundai-backed rider, holder of the 2004 Junior Women's World Title and 2005...
  17. D

Havukainen signs w/ MadCatz Iron Horse

For Immediate Release Islandia, NY/San Diego, CA – January 5, 2005 Iron Horse Bicycles is proud to announce the signing of 20-year old professional downhill racer Justin Havukainen. Justin will join the Iron Horse/Mad Catz Factory Race Team for the 2005 season and contest the UCI World...
  18. D

Silly season... (stateside)

Ahh, the silly season continues…. There really doesn’t seem to be a whole lot happening in the MTB world right now. Most companies are throwing it into overdrive getting ready for the upcoming holiday season. As for the athletes, most of the main players are already set into a multi-year...
  19. D

Silly season..... (stateside)

Ahh, the silly season continues…. There really doesn’t seem to be a whole lot happening in the MTB world right now. Most companies are throwing it into overdrive getting ready for the upcoming holiday season. As for the athletes, most of the main players are already set into a multi-year...
  20. D

Where's Kovarik!?!?!?!!?

Anyone hear from Chris Kovarik lately?? I've been trying to get a hold of him for some time now, but just haven't been able to reach him. I know he's a hard bugger to get a hold of, but did he fall off the face of the earth? if anyone does speak to him, please have him email me! thanks...