Search results

1. A

STOLEN F**Ken theifs

Hi guy my transition top has been stolen from woodcroft near blacktown it's a custom build with over 2500 spent it's black and has top end parts on it White funn bars Red anodized black-market stem Rear brake avid juicy 5 Leaf seat Kona seatpost White argly forks Front wheel da bomb with kenda...
  2. A

STOLEN Stolen

Hey guys my transition top was stolen yesterday morning in the sutho shire area they even took my locks what I lock it up with it's black with red and black transition on the side over lapping the red sticker and it's fully custom has costs atleast 4000 in 2 yrs I hope someone has seen it well...
  3. A

Stolen from doonside/woodcroft

Hey guys just letting you know my brothers bike what I gave him got stolen today turned his back for 5 mins and someone went into his garage and stole a stp2 what I built up with half decent parts the parts include 05/06 stp frame Raceface dh cranks with raceface chain guide Shimano centre...
  4. A

check this out !!!!!!!

hey guys this guy goes for ages aye should check this out http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=yC5EZLu4Pc8&feature=relatedd
  5. A

anyone

so hey any one interested in going street riding or going dirt jumping in sydney anywhere like this weekend or something cause i havent been for a decent ride in ages so if anyone is interested my msn is downhillbikes_rules@hotmail.com well yer anyone bmx riders mountain bike riders who ever...
  6. A

guy

hey just wondering is there a city ride happening tonight if so get incontact with me on 0431318591 so we can do some street riding bring it on
  7. A

building jumps back up

come on guys or girls come help me and a couple of mates build some jumps they are in heathcoat sydney so anyone who wants 2 help come and help everyone knows about these jumps but they love them cause the first 4 are smooth and flowy so yer well come help or add me on msn my addy is...
  8. A

come on heatcoat way jumps help us

yer we are building the old heathcoat jumps back up and iam wondering does anyone wanna help us aswell if not come and have a jump we dont mind and yer if u really wanna bring mates if u dont know where they ask around heathcoat jumps ok cheers:D