building jumps back up

antonius

Likes Bikes
come on guys or girls come help me and a couple of mates build some jumps they are in heathcoat sydney so anyone who wants 2 help come and help everyone knows about these jumps but they love them cause the first 4 are smooth and flowy so yer well come help or add me on msn my addy is downhillbikes_rules@hotmail.com well hopfully some people come help us laters guys

Last edited:

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mate your not on a mobile phone or msn please use an intelligible form of English or the mods will be like l8ers an 3h17.

Viv92

Eats Squid
I'm not sure where that is, but if these jumps are on council land you probably shouldn't be talking about them on farkin.

Also can you please inform me to why anyone would spell 'my' 'mi'? It doesn't even save any letters and I'm damn hoping that you know how to spell 'my'.

13677meelo

Likes Bikes
spelling!!

Really you need to cut away all the short things like 18er and stuff cause they band me from forums for two weeks for incorect sprlling

Dug

Likes Dirt
come on guys or girls come help me and a couple of mates build some jumps they are in heathcoat sydney so anyone who wants 2 help come and help every1 knows about these jumps but they love them cause the first 4 are smooth and flowy so yer well come help or add me on msn mi addy is downhillbikes_rules@hotmail.com well hopfully some ppl come help us l8er guys
Lets see

as far as I can work out you have

2 help
every1
and first 4

Isn't that enough to start with or am I just miss reading your phone garb....

antonius

Likes Bikes
yer

sorta like just near the road and is everyone happy gezz guys dont u know how 2 cut down some word or something gezz

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really you need to cut away all the short things like 18er and stuff cause they band me from forums for two weeks for incorect sprlling
SPELLING* cya later
hehe funny...

anyway back to the original thread...

yeah I would be fair keen to help out with your jumps. Just to be safe though, are they in a national park?
And where abouts is this heathcoat place you speak of?

Viv92

Eats Squid
sorta like just near the road and is everyone happy gezz guys dont u know how 2 cut down some word or something gezz
You just got told to spell correctly, and you go spelling to '2'. Seriously, the first one is half excusable but doing it again is just plain dumb.

Mistakes are OK, but not learning from them is not.

blazer

Likes Dirt
okay first of all, you mean heathcote right? and i live there. second where abouts are these jumps you speak of? which side of the train line are they, east or west? thirdly, i would use correct english, not for mine or anyone elses sake, but for yours if you wish to stay a member here.

antonius

Likes Bikes
hey

hey they are the ones near the road on the side they are still small but cruzy so yer there fun but we will be building on so yer

andy.C

Likes Bikes
Ohh hello Antonius its you...
can't you learn how to type properly. gosh lol jokes jokes
well apparently these are called "the Avenue jumps"

Last edited:

blazer

Likes Dirt
well apparently these are called "the Avenue jumps"
ok so the ones im thinking of are past the high school and have a little trail into them which has a hard right corner then 2 small berms then there is a small jump into double?
if so, they have been built up time and time again, but some little kids always find out and wreck them, we used to build on them everyday but gave up after we had to keep fixing them. so good luck with them

antonius

Likes Bikes
yer

well put it this way u dont keep building them higher and higher u keep building on and on then u build the other jumps bigger and long and so forth and by the way we dont need luck we have only had a little kid wreck my hip off the second jump but its fixed and it will be doable soon well it would be cool if u come around and help cause i have been thinking of going somewhere else to build but yer i will have to see how these go so any ways laters

andy.C

Likes Bikes
some little kids always find out and wreck them
most of the kids know about these, theyv been coming down to the jumps since like after a week we started making these jumps, and as mentioned they have only been wrecked once, and that was only a takeoff ramp.
anyways it would be good if you could come and help us out

antonius

Likes Bikes
come on

so anyone wanna help us out or not well if anyone wanna help us meet us there on sat around like nineish but we will be there earlyer so we can hit some up first then we build so anyone wanna come come ok later guys

antonius

Likes Bikes
come on

so is anyone going to help us fix these jumps up if not its ok just want some more people cause the other people we have arnt reliable and so forth so if anyone want 2 come out and help talk to me or andrew the one with the bmx who responded to some of these messages ok bye guys