Search results

1. sirvincent

SOLD Specialized Enduro SL Expert 2008. Extra Large

Item: 2008 Specialized Enduro SL Expert. Extra Large (One owner) Location: Sydney, Prefer pick up but will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good condition. Not new but it has been well looked after and both the Forks and Shock have been just fully redone with the latest...
  2. sirvincent

Stolen Mountain Bike found by Manly police

I read an article in the Manly Daily saying the cops picked up a dude riding a stolen mountain bike (no detail or description). So if you had your bike stolen somewhere in the Northern Beaches it would be worth a call Manly Police on 9977-9499. There was also a couple of busts, one in Brooky...
  3. sirvincent

Vivid 5.1 Rebound question???

I have one of these on my new craftworks S1 and it crapped out :mad: at Stromlo after not a hell of a lot of riding. The rebound went super slow and would packdown really fast and not return properly. Before it died the ending stroke rebound used to make a noticeable difference even bouncing it...
  4. sirvincent

Scrot n Dave Stylin @ Oxy

Well I had another reason to get the camera out on Sunday and that was I exploded my back wheel by casing Vegimite. First time hitting it and just a bit slow. Rode away :D and am keen to lace a new wheel up and go it again. Anyway enjoy the pics and any constructive criticism welcome.
  5. sirvincent

An Oxy Arvy

Unable to ride due to rolling my ankle doing basicly SFA :o I thought I would get some shots of the more able bodied. Featuring The Scrot, JB, Woody and others........