Search results

1. eric2151

Wetsuits

After some wetsuit advice. :o I have not much experience in buying wetsuits and what to look for. Im after a wetsuit for summer and winter use (long sleeves and legs) but not sure which thickness to go with. Also i am stingy and dont want to spend over $150 or less the better. Someone told...
  2. eric2151

Mullum Mullum Trail

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has been or knows of people building tracks/jumps in the mullum mullum creek area. Im talking about the section between Whitefriars College and Warren Derran or Schwercotte cottage to beckett road... If you have been can i ask you to refrain from doing so...
  3. eric2151

Seat replacement

Hi guys just asking for some advice on a problem i have with my seat post/seat. I recently purchased a new seat (thanks triples!!) but i tryed to take of my old one it wouldnt budge. I put sum wd40 on it incase it was rusty but that didnt help. It turns out the bolt that connects the seat...
  4. eric2151

Brakes

Hey guys just wondering whether i should change from hayes 9s to juicy 3s. My hayes 9s have been playing up lately and it will cost me about 50$ to get them repaired. Would it be worth it changing to juicy 3s or are the baisically the same thing. Also wondering if the hayes sole brakes are...