Search results

1. N

Best Excuses?

yeah walked in with a craftworks , the only excuse I had to find was when she asked where hers was.....:rolleyes:
  2. N

craftworks dhr205

hi all , I picked up craftworks and need help with something , the linkage that is attached to the shock it has 3 positions on the frame for the linkage to attach to , are these for different travel or geometry , thanks in advance Noel
  3. N

Riding at Anglesea.

hey mate don't start picking fights with 4wd and moto's we are all in the same boat with land access , the actions of the few destroy it for the many
  4. N

My oldskool bazooka now craftworks

I am going to throw all the missuses parts off her stp1 on it and see if she likes the bike, if not it will be sold or put in a museum :)
  5. N

I remeber when the marzocchi team had bazookas with monster t's
  6. N

Freeride forks!

very :cool: droooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll
  7. N

well time to roll another bike in for a build, just picked up a craftworks dhr second hand real cheap. now I know its an older frame but I like it. anyway will put pics up as it gets built. got to find the camera :confused:
  8. N

DH trails near sydney

kentlyn, blue mountains , manly dam , wollongong, etc .....as for shuttles push or ride or organise your own, have a look in the watering hole , people always organising rides.
  9. N

Local Freeriding

d205 got it at a bargain, sorry for the msn speask ,,,, and I will be there. :p
  10. N

hub broken??

maybe a slight kink in your chain.
  11. N

Local Freeriding

nice , pick up the craftworks on sunday n Ill b there ,
  12. N

craftwork d205 what do people think

the heavy thing is ok the sintessi is a pretty heavy bike,
  13. N

craftwork d205 what do people think

what do people think of these bikes ? has anyone ridden one,I just purchased one for $300 ( frame only ) I am upgrading from a sintessi bazooka which has 6" rear this is suppose to have 8", haven't ridden a craftworks before but for $300 couldn't care .
  14. N

bazooka hey mate not sure what sintessi you are talking about but its a team dh 6" rear travel , It has z1's on it atm but they ran 6"-8" on the front normally. any how the frame design stayed the same for quite a few years.
  15. N

this is my sintessi bazooka , had it for years, pick up super t's next weekend for it , its only got old school bomber z1 on it atm. but hey does the job and will be better with bigger front end . anyway heres an action shot down at kentlyn , will load some more up when photobucket is up
  16. N

OBR Monday the 29th oct

obr not on a monday but sat arvos noprobs I work at tjm penrith then , can prob even get us a shuttle back to the top,:):D