My oldskool bazooka now craftworks

noelb1

Squid
this is my sintessi bazooka , had it for years, pick up super t's next weekend for it , its only got old school bomber z1 on it atm. but hey does the job and will be better with bigger front end . anyway heres an action shot down at kentlyn ,

will load some more up when photobucket is up

Last edited:

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Other than that, it looks like a beautiful old bike.

EDIT: Didn't have a proper look at it from the photo.

Last edited:

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
You can't seriously be thinking about putting Super T's on the old girl? Firstly the head angle would be completely fuXXored as it has (i'd say) 100mm travel on it at the moment. Secondly isn't the Sintessi Bazooka a Cross Country bike?

Nick

http://www.corradoherin.it/homepage/homepage.htm

try thinking (or googling) before you insist on showing us all your ignorance!!

noelb1

Squid
bazooka

EDIT: Didn't have a proper look at it from the photo.

hey mate not sure what sintessi you are talking about but its a team dh 6" rear travel , It has z1's on it atm but they ran 6"-8" on the front normally. any how the frame design stayed the same for quite a few years.

noelb1

Squid
well time to roll another bike in for a build, just picked up a craftworks dhr second hand real cheap. now I know its an older frame but I like it. anyway will put pics up as it gets built. got to find the camera :confused:

floody

Wheel size expert
Wow, retro! All the old DH bikes aren't gone after all.

Used to be an absolute sea of orange (then green) at vic state DH races in the late 90's.

stinkytodamax

Likes Dirt
Wow, retro! All the old DH bikes aren't gone after all.

Used to be an absolute sea of orange (then green) at vic state DH races in the late 90's.
Ha I remember nationals when they were at Majura Pines all I could see was the sea of orange and silver GT LTS's.

Man things were so easy then you had two choices of DH bike.

floody

Wheel size expert
Ahh, Phil Catton and co, them were the days....

You didn't need to see the GT LTS's anyway, the deafening cacophony of squeaking pivots made their presence certain.

noelb1

Squid
I am going to throw all the missuses parts off her stp1 on it and see if she likes the bike, if not it will be sold or put in a museum :)