Search results

1. Ek155

Shipping Road bike internationally

Sorry guys, didn't really know where to post this, but does anyone have any recommendations about shipping a roadbike from the US back to Australia? Any companies that people recommend? Currently looking at shipbikes.com
  2. Ek155

Presidential Election 2012

So, pretty far out but seeing as I am currently living in America and studying a political science course, I thought it would be interesting to see who Farkineers want to win. I'm pretty much set with Obama, I just can't understand a Republican's way of thinking. Such a different mindset...
  3. Ek155

PaD VII 23-10-10

So here it is, Jumped up quickly on me, lots of uni stuff happening aswell! Riding: Riding the slopes in whistler...haven't been riding much recently :( Portrait: Mid-Flight: Very hard to get this one, timing with the cars was so hard! (not exactly how i wanted the shot :(...
  4. Ek155

The world is scary

If anyone remembers the plane crash in Russia that killed 100 of Polands top politicians, and thought it was a bit suspicious at the time, look at this Video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx7HL4H5yk Taken by a random dude on the ground of the crash scene, in the wrong place at the wrong...
  5. Ek155

Carl Williams Dead

Reckon he deserved it? Karma i reckon.
  6. Ek155

Cams Jam 2010

So headed down to Cam's Yesterday took the camera and some shots :) first time shooting bmx for months haha and it was so hard because the airs were so big! Cheers
  7. Ek155

Dirt

Two from today, with my new flashes!:) tyregrab
  8. Ek155

Pad v. 21.10.09

Riding: Sorry for the non-event. Riding has pretty much been just chillin for me over the past couple of weeks due to the big three letters. Landscape Was going to wake up early on the weekend to get a sunrise, but i'm not a morning person; Macro (sorry for the flower:cool:)...
  9. Ek155

Jumps.

Just a few from today, nothing amazingly new for us, just good times, thought i'd throw em up. Phil: 1. 2. 3. 4. Me: 5.
  10. Ek155

Mobile network availability in Whistler?

Hey, sorry if this is a stupid question, but my family is travelling to Whistler at the end of the year and they are wondering as to whether a phone brought in Australia with an Australian plan can be used in Canada to call people over here?
  11. Ek155

Photo a Day - 24.04.09

Here's my attempt, hope you like it. Riding - Phil sailing. Weather - This shot's from about a month ago, and i tried to get a repeat, except the rain wasn't hard enough yesterday, or the day before. anyway. Reflection - I shot this aiming to get the sea fog as the main...
  12. Ek155

trails.

Went down to the local trails today and took some photo's of my mate Phil. C&C?
  13. Ek155

Five Dock Jam.

Went down and took some photo's today. Tell me what you think?
  14. Ek155

Tuross Heads anyone?

Hey, I'm heading down to tuross heads (south coast just after Moruya) for two weeks and was looking for some local riders if there were any? Keen to meet up for a ride at all? I'm taking down my Norco 250, so probs only dj's and the like.. Cheers.
  15. Ek155

Local downhill

Hey Shot some downhill for the first time with my mums DSLR yesterday, what do you think?
  16. Ek155

taking front wheel off?

Hey I've got some argyle 302's as my forks with a qr axle, and i was just wondering how to release the front wheel? cheers.
  17. Ek155

Local downhill

Sup This is a short video of Olli and Liam cruising our local downhill Tell us what you think cheers http://www.pinkbike.com/video/41509/
  18. Ek155

Hornsby advocate - front page.

Hey everyone Front page of my local paper http://www.hornsbyadvocate.com.au/article/2008/06/18/2203_news.html seems that the local community doesnt like bike riders...it is in NP though :confused:. Grosvenor is well known though. It might get something done about MTB or BMX...