1. mighty.andy

VIC Solddddddd

sold please delete.
  2. mighty.andy

VIC Solddddddd

sold please delete
  3. mighty.andy

Shed help.

Looking to buy a new shed, need one around 4m x 3m. Needs to be cheap, just wondering if anyone could give me some links or if anyone if selling one that dont need, located in Upwey, Melbourne. 3158 cheers, Andy.
  4. mighty.andy

sold, please remove.

Item: White e-13 SRS chainguide. Item Condition: very good, hardly been used. Location: Upwey, Melbourne, 3158. Price and Conditions: sold. Extra Info: Can include 32/36t sprocket. Pictures: yeh.
  5. mighty.andy

2005 Norco 406 Frame BB, cranks sizing, need urgently!

anyone know the sizing of the bb and cranks of an 2005 Norco 406?, i've google'd it and found nothing... cheers.
  6. mighty.andy

swapped frame, delete!

Item: 2007 Norco Sasquatch. swappppppped!
  7. mighty.andy

Printin' your own T-Shirts, WHERE?

just wondering. if anyone knows where i can get them made and printed out? needs to be in Melbourne, I've found a few shops in Boronia, but not sure if they do t-Shirts, jumpers or if it's just a digital photo printing shop.. also anyone know whats the average price for a t-shirt and...
  8. mighty.andy

sold, please remove.

Item: 2008 Norco Rev + Bottom Bracket. sold. cheers, Andy.
  9. mighty.andy

2006 dh comp! SOLD! can be deleted.

sold, can be deleted.
  10. mighty.andy

Echuca/Moama Dirt Jumps.

Well over the Easter break, me and my mate went to Echuca. We were told about these jumps, just off the bridge that takes you to Moama from Echuca, the locals called them the 'twisties'... They looked alright, so i took some photos and finally got round to postin them up on rotorburn...
  11. mighty.andy

Light bmx build...

BIKE WEIGHT: Frame: 2007/2008 Colony Endeavour, 2.3kg. Forks: .....? Demolition Concorde, 850g. ? Handlebars: Sunday Triumphs, 800g. Front Wheel: Purple Proper Complete, Maxxis Tube and Maxxis M-Tread tyre, 2.1kgs. Rear Wheel: Odyssey Hazard Lite, Tuffneck Hub...
  12. mighty.andy

all found, can be deleted.

all parts found... cheers, Andy.
  13. mighty.andy

BMX Bottom Bracket and Cranks, need help.

i was wondering if cranks, spindle, bottom bracket off a 2008 Eastern Element, would fit on my a 2007/2008 Colony Endeavour (unsure of what yr model), Colony's bottom bracket sizing is 19mm i think, not 100% sure though.. also what sizing is a 2008 Norco Rev's bottom bracket and cranks...
  14. mighty.andy

Colony BMX Cranks + BB, Fit 2008 NS Bitch? need help urgently.

well currently im splitting my 2008 Colony Endeavour, and someone is interested in the cranks and BB and if they'll fit his 2008 NS Bitch, the NS's Bottom Bracket Shell Width is 68/73mm. The Colony BB and Cranks are stock ones, and the website is doesn't help me much, so does anyone know if...
  15. mighty.andy

Sold!

Item: Truvativ Blaze Crankset, isis drive. Location: Upwey, Melbourne 3158. Item Condition: Bit of wear from shoes, but works perfectly. Price and Conditions: SOLD! SOLD! Extra Info: only used for about 6 months, includes a brand new 36t Truvativ Sprocket. Pictures: yepp. Item: Truvativ...
  16. mighty.andy

SOLD, please delete.

Item: Wellgo Pedals, 2 pairs. Item Condition: Very good, no pins broken, still pretty grippy. Location: Upwey, MELB. 3158. Reason for Selling: need the money. Price & Conditions: SOLD! Pictures: yep.
  17. mighty.andy

all sold, can be removed.

all sold, can be removed.
  18. mighty.andy

Crank Combinations, NEED HELP!

i'm upgrading my bottom bracket and crankset, and i am not sure with some things, i was wondering can you run truvativ hussefelt cranks with a race face X-type DH/Freeride bottom bracket or can you only run race face bottom bracket with race face cranks? or is it truvativ cranks with only...
  19. mighty.andy

Sold!

Item: Stock bars and Stem off Norco Wolverine 07, 650mm, with oversize headstem. Location: Upwey, 3158. Condition: Very Good. Price and Conditions: SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Reason For Selling: new bars. Extra Info: in photo 1 bolt is missing, but I am going to purchased a new one. Pictures: yehhh...
  20. mighty.andy

Norco Sasquatch, EDIT: new pedals, new rims, new hubs.

Here's some specs and pics of my beast, fair few upgrades, very happy how they ride and feel at the moment. Specs: Frame: 2007 Norco Sasquatch. Forks: Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Sport RV. Handlebars: Hussefelt DH Rise 710mm uncut. Grips: White Lock Ons. Headstem: Hussefelt. Seat: Stock...