Colony BMX Cranks + BB, Fit 2008 NS Bitch? need help urgently.

mighty.andy

Likes Dirt
well currently im splitting my 2008 Colony Endeavour, and someone is interested in the cranks and BB and if they'll fit his 2008 NS Bitch, the NS's Bottom Bracket Shell Width is 68/73mm. The Colony BB and Cranks are stock ones, and the website is doesn't help me much, so does anyone know if they'll fit?

cheers, Andy.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
The cranks will fit but they won't be able to use the BB from the endeavour as it is a Mid BB and the NS Bitch requires a Euro BB

FoxRidersCo

sweet so ill just have to buy a new euro BB and will the cranks fit with the euro BB ?? im so confused :p
Yes, purchase an 19mm Euro BB and you will be able to use the crank arms/spindle on the NS

The colony endeavour runs a Mid BB setup which means that the BB cups are built into the frame and then you just press in the bearings and chuck the spindle in.

Whereas in a Euro setup the cups and bearings are required to complete the BB, these come as one piece that you just screw into the frame (1 for driveside 1 for non driveside) then slide the spindle through.

lawrox1234

Likes Dirt
hey so where can i get a full euro BB set for under $150

ive checked crc and tbsm and i cant find any BB that says that it is Euro

FoxRidersCo

Those fireeye bearings are just the bearings not the complete kit, you won't need replacement bearings until you overlise or crush the ones in the BB you buy.

However if you buy a quality BB like the profile one or a good FSA one you shouldn't have too many issues with bearings.