Search results

1. downhillfury666

2010 Nationals Round 1

hey bro awsome shots favorite is of 215 hittin the corner just wondering if you have any of rider 233 was wearing a tld kit thats split down teh middle with red and white on one side and black and green on the other with a thor chest protector on as well cheers mate
  2. downhillfury666

Get ur "FEARON"

the operator looks like such a wiked biek now that he has proper support and great team mates to draw from like Josh (when he returns in top form) Connor is definatley gunna give lil troy a serious run 4 his money this year
  3. downhillfury666

Ourimbah Round 6

are you filming at awaba this weekend bro
  4. downhillfury666

Ourimbah Round 6

wooo sick vid mate love to see my crash in hd slow mo thow hahaha
  5. downhillfury666

Ourimbah 22/8/10dh cubby by nbt

hey neil great shots as always love the colours specially on magsy there wiked if you have anymore shots of 604 in the bolt kit with the thor chest plate cheers Sam Green Greenie_out_of_gas@hotmail.com
  6. downhillfury666

Ourimbah DH clubby 1/8/10 by NBT

yea cheers mate but yea this is for this race on this thread
  7. downhillfury666

Ourimbah DH clubby 1/8/10 by NBT

hey neil any of me would be sick was in my sam hill kit with the thor chest plate 604 and on the rage cheers mate Greenie_out_of_gas@hotmail.com
  8. downhillfury666

Awaba 2010 state DH By NBT

Heyy neil no its really late but do u have any more shots of me i was 123 i was wearing the white and black bolt kit and was gloveless on sat and bits of sun then wearing blue gloves later on sun cheers mate ur shots r so gd greenie_out_of_gas@hotmail.com
  9. downhillfury666

stormlo corc act state round

heyy mate amazing shots u gt a sick one of my mate mitch nose diving at the end there just wondering if you had any of 127 was wearing the white and black bolt kit on sat and the pants + blue flano on sun bright yellow gloves both days any pics would be much appreciated cheers mate...
  10. downhillfury666

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

heyy neil awsome shots as per usual did u happen to get any of rider 127 in my sam hill white and black kit on sat and a blue flano on sun cheers mate Greenie_out_of_gas@hotmail.com
  11. downhillfury666

stormlo corc act state round

Heyy man was number 127 wore sam hill bolt kit with a white thor chest plate over the top on sat and a blue flano with the bolt pants on sun was yearing yellow gloves on a black rage Greenie_out_of_gas@hotmail.com Cheers
  12. downhillfury666

Ourimbah DH better or worse

personally i love the new track because it adds challenge to the track and all the old sections are running alot smoother now yes the berms are a bit loose but give them a lil while and i recon theyll be mad quick the only thing i didnt like was the run in to that jump in the new section but...
  13. downhillfury666

2010 interschools (chris)

Heyy yea its a bit late sorry umm got any of 211 was riding in a white and black bolt kit (same as sam Hill) with a singlet shaped moto armor over the top on dh practice friday then the barker jersey in dh sat and 4x fri with no gloves and sleves rolled up cheers mate Black bike with Bos...
  14. downhillfury666

Interschools 2010

Heyy yea its a bit late sorry umm got any of 211 was riding in a white and black bolt kit (same as sam Hill) with a singlet shaped moto armor over the top on dh practice friday then the barker jersey in dh sat and 4x fri with no gloves and sleves rolled up cheers mate Black bike with Bos forks...
  15. downhillfury666

Interschools 2010

Heyy yea its a bit late sorry umm got any of 211 was riding in a white and black bolt kit (same as sam Hill) with a singlet shaped moto armor over the top on dh practice friday then the barker jersey in dh sat and 4x fri with no gloves and sleves rolled up cheers mate Black bike with Bos forks...
  16. downhillfury666

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

heyy neil awsome shots mate love the one of kerian jst wondering if u gt any of me was wearing the white and black tld kit with the red and green bolts was wearing a thor chestplate over it on early sat then wore a freestylehub jersey later on the sat and sun mornin also did 2 runs wearing a t...
  17. downhillfury666

State Series filming.

heyy dude ur first vid was sick i recon u should do it the webseris with the dvd at the end i no some one already commented on this but u should do a few rider profiles mabe one after every race just a thought
  18. downhillfury666

The Premier State - Episode 1

it was sick gt me whippin the tabletop
  19. downhillfury666

NSW State Round 1 - video stills.

heyy mate was wearing the bolt kit on the sat with the thor moto chestplate u got me wipping the tabletop was also wearing a freestyle hub jumper later on the sat and early on the sun then was wearing a t shirt with the moto armor over it was in under 19s on a black bike and was number 119...
  20. downhillfury666

Oxford Falls Ride Thread

might be goin up tomoz any one keen or for warrimoo