The Premier State - Episode 1

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Round 1 of the NSW State Series took place in Thredbo, one of two bike parks with a chairlift operating for the use of riders.
A great weekend had by all, I know I enjoyed my self even off the bike.

Cillian Kennedy took out top spot in the Elite men with Thomas Crimmons taking out Under 19's.
Congrats to all riders who participated, hope to see you all next round!

PinkBike

vimeo to come soon.

If anyone wants a copy, PM me.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks good. enjoyed it.
Still working on my national video from Thredbo.
Looks like you didn't have the rain and fog we did.

red

Likes Dirt
best vid i have ever seen it was that good
i would pay to to see that shit

best vid you have ever made

sooo goood

Sam.

Eats Squid
That was pretty good Ty. Well executed and a good concept too. I enjoyed it. I think you just some refinement of your shot selection and dial in your free hand filming and you will be sweet, I suspect this will be all good by the seasons end. I think if you include the podiums as well it will sum up the story you're telling well. Good work:)

oldbean

NSWMTB
I think if you include the podiums as well it will sum up the story you're telling well.
+1. I think any video covering a race should have some mention of the results. Whether it is a shot of the place getters with a caption with their name and place, or a podium shot at the end.

Other than that, great work! Looking forward to seeing the others!

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Hey Ty
the pink bike link isn't working any more is the vimeo up yet. If so I'll link it into the NSWMTB website

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Quotes aren't working so...

In response to thecat:
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/124924/ Should be working?
Don't really know how to link it, but feel free to embed it or post up a link on the website or wherever else.
I don't mind if you post it up, as long as it's getting coverage!
vimeo one not up unfortunately yet, internet speeds up tomorrow.

In response to CRIK:
Cheers Kerry/Ian, make sure the boys have a look and get their pics form this thread here:
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?201160-NSW-State-Round-1-video-stills.

In response to oldbean:
Sorry, due to time and money restraints I couldn't stay to get enough footage of elites and the podiums, I am going to get something sorted for the podiums next round hopefuly.

In response to nashkangabrown:
I will take that into account.

In response to Sam.:
It was my first time filming pretty much entirely free hand, so there is room for improvement for sure.
Will defs work on it for the future episodes.
Podiums as stated above as well.

Thanks heaps anyone, tell your friends, family and anyone else in between, need to get the series, the sport and my filming more coverage! State Racing can only get bigger and better! :D

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
OK guys, got a few requests for videos so far, if anyone wants the video, bring a thumb-drive to Awaba and give it to me on the Saturday and I will get the video to you the following day.

If you urgently want it, you can send a thumb drive out to me with your adress on the back of the envelope so I can send it back with the file. PM me for further details.

Also I am looking for some minor sponsorship/funding, it is quite hard to travel around at my age with limited funds. If you want to help out, please get in contact.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)