Search results

1. kona4lyf

Brand New Sram Pg 990 Cassette, 11-34t, No Damage((((((SOLD))))))

ITEM: sram PG990 cassette 11-34t, brought in 08 current model LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: 10mins ride,apart from that brand new,no damage at all REASON FOR SELLING: need cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $40 express posted oz wide (SOLD) EXTRA INFO:,almost brand...
  2. kona4lyf

Brand New Manitou Spv Low Pressure Shock/fork Pump((((((SOLD))))))))

ITEM: new manitou low pressure shock/fork pump,very accurate LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new unused in package REASON FOR SELLING: need cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $25 express posted ((((((SOLD)))))) EXTRA INFO: quality low pressure shock pump in package...
  3. kona4lyf

Brand New 661 Vegie Wrap Shin Guards ((((((SOLD)))))))

ITEM: brand new 661 vegie wrap shin guards,new model LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new no damage REASON FOR SELLING: need cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $25 (((((((SOLD)))))))) EXTRA INFO: size is adult medium,pick up is fine,also selling vegie knee so can do...
  4. kona4lyf

Brand New 661 Vegie Knee Pads (((((SOLD)))))))

ITEM: brand new 661 vegie knee guards,unworn,no damage LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new REASON FOR SELLING: cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $25 ((((((SOLD)))))))) EXTRA INFO: comes with 661 carry bag, adult medium size,pick up fine also PICTURES: yes tonight
  5. kona4lyf

jackal on da loose

well after getting rid of my stinky i opted for something a little lighter,got some new cranks coming at the start of the week,new seat post and ss kit to go on,a few tweaks here and there and she will be ready to rock,just a shout out to "jdc5r" thanks jing,you know what im on about,and also...
  6. kona4lyf

Sat Morn Sesh At Windsor Jumps

well as ive done myself a mischeif i thought id go down to my local jumps at windsor this morning on foot armed with my camera to see if any "farkiners" were around,and there was, not all of the boys were jumpin but of those that did i managed to salvage a few pics that were ok,so i thought i...
  7. kona4lyf

Deity & Straitline Parts (((SOLD SOLD SOLD)))

ITEM: new grey straitline bar ends,never dropped on,no marks, LOCATION:st kilda-melbourne ITEM CONDITION:brand new REASON FOR SELLING: splitting bike PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: ((SOLD) EXTRA INFO: no damage, ITEM: brand new 08 straitline pedals in box,in grey, with supplied pins bottle...
  8. kona4lyf

Brand New Sram X9 NOW SOLD

ITEM: new sram x9 super short cage rear der, and new sram x9 r/h trigger shift ((SOLD)) LOCATION: st kilda melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new with npo damage on either units REASON FOR SELLING: splitting bike due to injurys and photography course PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:((((SOLD)))))...
  9. kona4lyf

Brand New In The Box Shimano Saint Crank Set,with Tools(SOLD PENDING)

ITEM: 08 shimano saint crank set,new in box,170mm with 24-36 and bashie combo,hollow tech 11 LOCATION: st kilda melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new with no marks or damage in the orig box REASON FOR SELLING: splitting bike due to injuries and photography course PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $...
  10. kona4lyf

Mint Cond 07 Kona Stinky Frame,shock And New Ck Headset(SOLD PENDING DEAL)

ITEM: 07 kona stinky frame med(15.5) with ck headset and hope seat clamp LOCATION: st kilda melbourne ITEM CONDITION: near new,one small mark on side of top tube but is covered with a monster energy sticker,apart from that its brand new REASON FOR SELLING: splitting bike due to injury and a...
  11. kona4lyf

Near New Marzocchi 66-ata Fork,owners Book And Axel(sold Pending )

ITEM: 07--marzocchi 66 sl1-ata air fork,alloy 1 1/8th steerer LOCATION: st kilda--melbourne ITEM CONDITION: almost brand new,3 hrs light use REASON FOR SELLING:splitting bike due to injurys PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:(SOLD PENDING) $500 posted, pick up preffered EXTRA INFO:this fork has...
  12. kona4lyf

(((SOLD))))New Avid Codes In Boxes,new Straitline Levers((((SOLD)))))

ITEM: 203mm avid codes f/r brand new,with new straitline and orig levers LOCATION: st kilda melb ITEM CONDITION: brand new,with box"s,brand new straitline levers & orig levers and manuals REASON FOR SELLING: splitting bike due to injurys PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: ((((SOLD))))) EXTRA INFO...
  13. kona4lyf

((((SOLD))))Brand New Mtx Rims,hope Pro 11"s,alpine 111 Spokes((((SOLD))))

ITEM:2x mtx rims,brand new with no stickers,hope pro 11"s f/r, 20mm & 135 qr LOCATION: st kilda melbourne ITEM CONDITION:brand new, and dead straight with no hassles and a farkin loud buzzzzzz REASON FOR SELLING: splitting bike due to injurys PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: ((((((SOLD)))))))...
  14. kona4lyf

Fully Pimped Out 07 Stinky-deity-66-ata-hope pro 11-king-codes-saints-strailine((SOLD

ITEM:pimped out 07 kona stinky, med(15.5) 450 shock spring.only $2000 complete,NOW ONLY $1800 NEED THIS GONE LOCATION: melbourne-st kilda ITEM CONDITION:almost brand new,all parts are brand new with reciepts REASON FOR SELLING: due to two slow healing injurys and about to start my...
  15. kona4lyf

((((( Item Sold)))))

ITEM: monster energy jersey,made by o"neil mx,padded elbows. LOCATION:melbourne, st kilda,pick up fine ITEM CONDITION:brand new with tags,un-worn REASON FOR SELLING:spare PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:$35 pick up or posted oz wide(PAYMENT PENDING) EXTRA INFO:brand new hard to get still has...
  16. kona4lyf

((((( Item Sold)))))

ITEM: tld combat knee/shin pads,brand new. adult med LOCATION: melbourne st kilda ITEM CONDITION:brand new,never worn,in carry bag REASON FOR SELLING:using 661 PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $30 pick up or 40 express posted oz wide EXTRA INFO: brand new in carry bag,un-worn rrp $60+ PICTURES...
  17. kona4lyf

wanting a fun day today?? FMX/DIRT JUMPING/WAKEBOARDING/MORE

as i live in st kilda as some of you guys will already be aware that the "st kilda" festival has been on for the last 8 days, today is the final day and also the best day for spectator fun, they have MTB TRIALS,FMX DIRT BIKES,BMX DIRT JUMPING as its part of the "SUMMER-X GAMES 08" there is also...
  18. kona4lyf

(((SOLD)))*swap*07 Kona Stinky frame/07-66"s for slr nikon camera((((SOLD)))))

ITEM:07 kona stinky,med size,new enduro bearings throughout with extra"s,swap for ht or 4x frame/fork EG SC JACKAL LOCATION:melbourne ITEM CONDITION:almost brand new,one or two barly noticable scratches REASON FOR SELLING:wanting a shorter travel set up for 4x-mtx will swap top line ht or 4x...
  19. kona4lyf

New/near New Code Brakes--cash---

((((((((((( Item Has Been Found))))))))))))
  20. kona4lyf

(((((sold)))))

Item Is Sold,thanks All