wanting a fun day today?? FMX/DIRT JUMPING/WAKEBOARDING/MORE

kona4lyf

Likes Dirt
as i live in st kilda as some of you guys will already be aware that the "st kilda" festival has been on for the last 8 days, today is the final day and also the best day for spectator fun, they have MTB TRIALS,FMX DIRT BIKES,BMX DIRT JUMPING as its part of the "SUMMER-X GAMES 08" there is also a WAKE BOARD RAIL JAM SESH ON,JET SKI RACING,YAMMAHA FREESTYLE TEAM plus lots more going on,rides and bands etc,there is NO TRAMS running through/into st kilda luna park area so you will need to walk/ride from the last stops in st kilda,as you need a resident pass to drive through the area,its running from 10am today--- 7.30-8pm tonight,so a fun packed day,it is all on beside the "palais" and all wake boarding behind the st kilda "sea- baths",some of you may not care for it but some will have a great day,thought id let all the melbourne guys know incase your looking for a fun mainly free day,except"food and drinks".
cheers
ryan

Last edited:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how dont i know about this?!?!?!?! haha i live in brighton and didnt have a clue. shame i cant make it though going to the cricket this arvo (AUS v IND day nighter) and just got back from my mates party last night. so gonna rest up.

kona4lyf

Likes Dirt
haha,last yr i missed the 1st two days of the fesival as i didnt know it had started,and i live next to lunar park/maccas, lol. so never mind, ;). good day for the cricky to!!
peace