Search results

1. N

Lucifer's Fabulously Swanky Dark Horse [2015 Rune]

After surviving Whistler on a smaller than ideal Reign and breaking a few parts along the way I decided it was time to treat myself to a new frame and other bits and pieces upon return! Always wanted a Banshee, and I'm obviously not the only one with there being aprox 1320 Banshee's popping up...
  2. N

Hope x12 rear hub end caps (12 x 142mm) Need ASAP

Item: Hope x12 rear hub end caps (12 x 142mm) to suit a Pro 2 Evo. Location: Anywhere within a 1.5-2 hour drive of Geelong. Item Condition: Usable. Price and price conditions: Will pay anything, can add beers if needed. Extra Info: Need ASAP/Tomorrow, will drive to wherever to collect...
  3. N

2013 Giant Reign 1 [MEDIUM] w/DHX Air and Dropper SOLD

Item: 2013 Giant Reign 1 frame [MEDIUM] WITH DHX Air 5.0 and Giant Contact dropper seatpost. 26" Wheel size. Location: Geelong Item Condition: Used. The frame has been stripped raw and polished. A majority of the cosmetic marks shown in photo's are the clear coat chipping off. The clear coat...
  4. N

Shimano XT/Saint IceTech Rotors SOLD

Item: Shimano Ice Tech SM-RT81 XT/Saint Rotors 180mm CENTRELOCK (2 for sale). Location: Geelong, VIC. Item Condition: BRAND NEW, never mounted. Reason for selling: New wheels are 6-bolt. Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: 180mm, Ice Tech, Centrelock. Pictures: PM...
  5. N

Fox 32 TALAS Evolution [150mm] SOLD

Item: Fox 32 Talas CTD Evolution w/ 15QR thru-axle, OverDrive 2, 120-150mm Travel Location: Geelong, VIC Item Condition: Running perfectly, just a couple of marks/cable rub as photographed. Only ridden on for the last 3 months, one of which I was out with a broken elbow! Reason for selling...
  6. N

DT Swiss E540 / Giant Tracker Hubs SET - SOLD

Item: [F] DT Swiss E540 on Giant Tracker Sealed w/15mm Axle. [R] DT Swiss E540 on Giant Tracker Performance 135x10mm. Location: Geelong/Melbourne. Item Condition: Pretty damn good. Came with the bike barely ridden and were replaced by me after a week, sat under the house for the last 2...
  7. N

Sold

Help me eat whilst in Whistler/Buy Pikes because who needs food anyway. PM me with any questions! Cheers, Nathan Item: Sombrio DH/trail shorts. Size Medium. Location: Geelong/Melbourne Item Condition: Used but in perfect condition. Reason for selling: No longer used. My days of trying...
  8. N

[WTB] 50mm Overdrive II stem FOUND

Item: 50mm Overdrive II stem (Giant or other brand, doesn't bother me) Location: Anywhere, happy to pay post. Item Condition: Relatively good nic is prefered, cosmetic damage isn't an issue. Price and price conditions: Depends on condition. Can swap for a pretty much perfect condition 70mm...
  9. N

Calignee South Elevation Series Rnd 4 [Link up]

Crashed out on the Saturday and took a couple of photos during the race runs on Sunday, currently editing them so I'll post a link to my Flickr here tomorrow for everyone to scour through. Here's a little preview for now. EDIT: CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS They're nothing special and very...
  10. N

VIC Maxxis High Roller II [2.4/60a/Exo] SOLD

Item: Maxxis High Roller II 2.4/60a/Exo (SOLD) Location: Geelong/Melbourne Item Condition: BRAND NEW Reason for selling: No longer needed/excess Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Will ship at buyers expense. Otherwise I'm happy to meet at a convenient meeting point. Pictures...
  11. N

Clear Coat Runs

Holla. Spent the last 4 days intermittently busting my balls stripping and polishing my new Reign frame to get it to look like this: And then I decided it'd be a great idea to clear coat it to keep most of the shine protected, and after 3 coats it was all good and then bam, drips...
  12. N

VIC '07 Giant Glory DH0 - Custom Spec - SOLD

Item: '07 Giant Glory DH0 / Size Small. Location: Geelong/Melbourne, VIC. Happy to post at buyers expense. Can meet/drop off in Geelong/Melbourne area. Item Condition: Good. Performance wise it runs perfect. Everything has been regularly serviced and cleaned, I've just put new gear cable and...
  13. N

No Helmet Infringement Fine...

So today I got pulled up by a cop and got the lecture on helmets and bla, and got a $146 fine. I'm just curious as to if that is actually the correct amount for that infringement. I'm not having a sook about it, but $146 seems a tad greedy of the government/police for having no helmet? I'm...
  14. N

Baw Baw 2010 - Link up now.

Seeing as I didn't qualify I thought I'd take some pics, at the moment I've only gone through a few, so i'll upload all the rest tomorrow. Don't ask for photo's, I'll just put a link up and you can sought through them. Just a couple for now though... PHOTO'S HERE
  15. N

VIC Commencal Absolut *Pimped* ~ SOLD

Item: Commencal Absolut Location: Geelong, VIC. Will post. Item Condition: Cosmetic scratches on the frame/cranks but a majority of the parts are fantastic. Reason for selling: Money. Price and price conditions: $1400 $1350 $1250 $950 POSTED! FIRM Extra Info: Hubs are a month old, frame is...
  16. N

Commutercycle

Just finished building (it's taken a year) my ghetto, stealth, commuter bike. One brake, singlespeed, and pretty much completely black. Frame o8' Giant Rincon (Matte black rattle job) Fork Commencal Rigid's Brake Shimano Frankenbrake (Combo of an old 80's V-brake lever and Shimano Mech...
  17. N

Saint Derailleur Reconstruction Problems

Hey, Just having a few problems with putting my saint cage (SS) all back together correctly. The inside cage plate (derailleur side) doesn't seem to retract like a normal derailleur, instead it extends out. I don't know if this has something to do with how I have the spring/cage placed or...
  18. N

2009 Colony Bloody Oath ~ SOLD

Item: Colony Bloody oath. 2009. Location: Geelong. VIC. Item Condition: Really good. Other than some scratches on the frame. Nothing a powdercoat wouldn’t fix. Reason for Selling: Wanting to ride dh again. I’ve tried it all now. I really don’t want to sell it but I’ve tried everything...
  19. N

The Intermingle Glory.....Back From the Dead!

Yo! Changed a lil' bit since last time :]. Since this happened last year.... I got Grip Sport to fix it all up for me, got it back Monday and decided on rawing it and polishing it. The polish doesn't show well in the photo's because it'd more of a dark polish as opposed to your really shiny...
  20. N

A little bit about me.

Hey, I'm a little reluctant in posting this here, but meh. Just a video I've done for English/ABC's heywire competition. http://www.vimeo.com/6905594 Cheers, Nathan