Search results

1. moodybluebob

Qld State Champs. Lots of pics from Mt Joyce.

great shots guys, was such a good day! Any of #214? saturday was mostly white kit and sunday was all black/yellow. was wearing fluro yellow 100% goggles if it makes it any easier. if you want to email you can to moodybluebob@hotmail.com Thanks again.
  2. moodybluebob

Shuttle Rack options

I have the rack on the back of my commodore. It works well, tighten it up and it doesnt move an inch. I've only had two DH bikes on it and it bounced around a fair bit and the bikes clanged together a bit, so i'm not sure how it would go with 3 and i deffinately wouldnt put 4 full sized DH...
  3. moodybluebob

More...Toowoomba DH Sunshine Series 2012

Hey mate any of #308? Black/silver/yellow sombrio jersey. White tld helmet. black glory. moodybluebob@hotmail.com Cheers.
  4. moodybluebob

Toowoomba sunshine series race photos

#308 expert Yellow/silver/black sombrio jersey, black shorts, white tld helmet. 2010 glory black. moodybluebob@hotmail.com Cheers.
  5. moodybluebob

With or without gloves when riding? What is your preference?

I very rarely wear gloves, the only time i do is if it's raining, or dh enduros. I feel the bars better without gloves for some reason, just prefer it. riding with gloves feels like there's a massive barrier between me and the bike..
  6. moodybluebob

Hennessey Cup 4hr Enduro

I think i may have been in that shuttle? Or was there another bike that fell off? The one i was in, the bike fell off, well all yelled out, shuttle driver stopped. the owner of the bike hopped out of the front seat and ran back to get his bike, dragged it off the road, ran back to the shuttle...
  7. moodybluebob

Toowoomba DH - Sunshine Series

never mind josh, just realised it's you and i wouldnt have any cause i was taking pics with you. haha!
  8. moodybluebob

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Chilling at C4C 8 :) :)
  9. moodybluebob

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Thought i'd post the recent pics of my commo. includes new venetian blinds and slightly lower in the rear. Picking up my statesman bootlip on wednesday, then that's getting put on with a boot respray aswell, should set the exterior off. In the slow process of redoing my interior with velour...
  10. moodybluebob

The Photo Snob Thread

Just a few i took tonight for a mate and myself. Was a nice simple location under LED lights, Only problem was there were orange lights on the road above, so there are slight orange bits on mainy the VN. more can be seen on my flickr
  11. moodybluebob

Sunshine Series Kenilworth

Hey mate, #305 Taylor cycles jersey, black shorts, white helmet. Riding a giant Glory. Cheers. moodybluebob@hotmail.com
  12. moodybluebob

Video makers 'post here'

Thanks heaps for the link TY, should be my search easier.
  13. moodybluebob

Video makers 'post here'

ok, i've searched through the thread, found a few good links, but i need something more. For all you filmos out there, where do you get your licensing for music, better yet, what are your sources for creative commons, unknown bands that you have used before and are willing and anything...
  14. moodybluebob

KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series DH 1 - Now at BLACKSTONE

Such a good day, super chilled runs, nice and tracky.
  15. moodybluebob

Sunshine Series 2011 - Downhill

i'm assuming if i entered for 3 weeks ago my entry for both days is still active for this weekend? Thanks.
  16. moodybluebob

all rolled into one..

thanks mate, they arent actually my songs, just stumbulled across the persons youtube account.
  17. moodybluebob

all rolled into one..

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/193378/ Since I've been doing short 1 1/2 minute videos as of late, i thought i'd get all my footage and make a normal sized edit. Riders are Matt King, Matt Dodd, Nicholas Johnson and Robert Cooper. Composer: http://www.youtube.com/user/TiNoXBeatz...
  18. moodybluebob

Meow if you want to ride - Nicholas Johnson

Chilled day with Mr Nicholas, showing what he does best, muck around, oh and shred. if you like cute fluffy cats i suggest you watch this vid ;) http://www.pinkbike.com/video/190560/ Cheers.
  19. moodybluebob

Size 15 shoes for riding

Ok, this is driving me nuts, im trying to find a decent pair of size 15 shoes that i can use for downhill. 5-10's aren't an option cause they do not go up to that size. I'm trying to find 6.0's in mids because of the ankle support and i've heard alright things about them. I'm also looking at...
  20. moodybluebob

saturday. 550D

Sequel will be done in like few weeks, jumps aren't finished yet. Stay tuned!