Search results

1. Lukespook

Forks 27.5 120-130mm

I have a 130 Revelation and a 120 Reba non-boost and a 130 Boost Fox fit4 34 Elite (worth changing your front hub to boost for). One has to go - not sure which one.
  2. Lukespook

XC GT Helion 29er (Converted from 27.5)

IMO the Helion 29er is a better ride than in 27.5 configuration. GT's specifications show that they used the same frame for both their 27.5 and 29er Helions - they just fitted a 100mm 29er fork and 29er wheelset to change. My bike is different in that I am using a 110mm fork and a frame with...
  3. Lukespook

Thanks, Yes the e13 rims are good - build well and look good.
  4. Lukespook

AOS working good since worked out suspension settings. Yes, less rock strikes.
  5. Lukespook

Frame - GT Helion Expert Rear shock - Rockshox Monarch RT3 with offset bushings - lowered the BB and slackened the headtube angle Front shock/fork - Fox34 Performance Elite, Fit4, Boost, 110mm travel Handlebars - 740mm Stem - 60mm Headset - Yes Grips - GT - (will change for Odi Elite Motion...
  6. Lukespook

Specialized Camber comp 29 VS Giant Trance 27.5

I have a Camber and fitted a 120mm fork. Can ride it anywhere - feels very efficient. Friends who have ridden it think its a great bike also.
  7. Lukespook

SOLD please delete

Hi, Interested in your Sensor frame. What BB does it take ? - threaded or PF ? What Fox Float CTD model is it ? Where did frame come from - did not know you could buy frame only in Australia ? Cheers, Luc
  8. Lukespook

SS crank length

Good question - I'm curious as to whether 175 or 180mm would be best also.
  9. Lukespook

2015 GT Helion Carbon Expert

Nice Helion - they area great ride - I have a Sensor, but often feel a Helion may have suited my riding more. Not saying you should do it, but I did see on an mtb forum, where someone had converted their Helion to a 29er with reasonable results. I would highly recommend running a full length...
  10. Lukespook

GT Sensor 27.5 - what fork length are you running?

I have the alloy 2015 Sensor with 130mm travel Revelation the same as yours - can change travel to 140mm by changing the airshaft, which I will do soon. Running 1x10 with an Absoluteblack Oval 34T chainring and 11 - 40 cassette out back.
  11. Lukespook

Tyres for Mt Stromlo

Currently have rocket rons front and racing ralphs back, but think I will run the conti x kings front and back that the bike came with originally and also run tubeless for the first time. Thanks again for everyones opinion/advice. Cheers
  12. Lukespook

Tyres for Mt Stromlo

Thanks for all replies - a wealth of information - in the end I'll have to work out myself whats best for my riding and the conditions - ie: recent rain will obviously change criteria for tyres on the day. cheers.
  13. Lukespook

Tyres for Mt Stromlo

Thanks for your valued opinion - will consider.
  14. Lukespook

Tyres for Mt Stromlo

Hi, looking to have my first run at Mt Stromlo in near future - any advice for the best tread style for say Skyline and Luge tracks ? Cheers
  15. Lukespook

NSW SOLD : 2014 Specialized Camber 29

Item: 2014 Specialized Camber 29, Large, Satin Black/Red Location: Sydney. Item Condition: Brand new condition. Reason for selling: Brought wrong size. Price and price conditions. Extra Info: Awesome trail bike. Save heaps off RRP. Contact : Luc. 0411603160 or PM. Thanks Rotorburn for...
  16. Lukespook

NSW Sold

I may be interested - will contact you tomorrow.
  17. Lukespook

Sold...

Still for sale ?
  18. Lukespook

FOUND pair 650B XC wheels QR 100/135mm axles

I have a pair of front and rear 650b Sun Ringle Inferno 25s with Shimano XT hubs and DT Swiss spokes that I may be willing to sell.
  19. Lukespook

Husky 50km For Sale

Sorry is now sold.
  20. Lukespook

Husky 50km For Sale

Entry for 50km Husky Enduro for sale. Asking $50