Search results

1. J

Kinglake Riding.

hey man, nice as pics. Good light and angles. Did u direct ur dad at the angles or was that just him all on his own?
  2. J

The Beautiful Women Thread.

EWWWWWWWWWWW MAN!!! to Far there my friend..:eek:
  3. J

15 ft drop + jumps. (17/12/08 - added new photos)

:D Thats Me Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  4. J

15 ft drop + jumps. (17/12/08 - added new photos)

Hahahahaha. Tom u dork. i wish i was there to see you over clear it mate. chuck the vids up alec, if you took any? i know tom got one of levi and it looks the goods so ill get onto tom and get him to chuck it up in THIS thread.:D
  5. J

spongy juicy three

hey man. i had juicy 3's on my 08 Stp0 and they did exactly the same thing. Eg. you'd be walking up the shuttle road of a Dh and pull the lever in and they feel like codes and then ur doing the track and they just becom shite. spongey and no power at all.... And! then i bought my Glory Dh1 08...
  6. J

Cairns

yeah alec get sum pics with ur dads camera (H). I wonder if tyson was keen??
  7. J

Riders Of World Domination Trailor

HAHAHAHA i loved the beginning. scared the shit of me when the fella with the mask popped up, i also like the song coz i like psycho stuff and the little cuts you put together were pretty alright but just need to get some more interesting and professional footage in there and then you'll be...
  8. J

Cairns

Nahh You's wont need to film. I will be. Because i am crippled :)
  9. J

AUS Illinbah National Video

Nice Vid. Thanks for chuckn' it up! =]
  10. J

Freerider

Hey mate. I say go for the Giant Glory8. it has 7" single crowns on the front and 8" in the back. you can race, jump, and do big mother drops.
  11. J

Cairns

That Drain looks rather welcoming when you on the end of the ladder. And the run out is mulch. I'd say that it is higher than the barrel drop at Resivour but not as long. We Shall get some action shots for Ya'll.
  12. J

which forks are better Z1s or Drop Off's

Haha! Mate, Get the z1's. there good. my friend had a pair and there so simple and nice.
  13. J

keeping fit while injured

I hate being off the bike. My best mate broke his collar bone and his healed in 4 or so weeks.. and he was bacl riding by the 2nd or 3rd week with both hands lightly on the bars.. but he drank like 6L of milk a day :P
  14. J

keeping fit while injured

I did My knee in about 2 weeks ago and i cannot bend my leg at the knee yet because the pain and stiches and stuff... i was just wondering what are some good tips to get me heart going because all that is happening is i am sitting here getting fatter. P.S i cant go swimming because of the wound.
  15. J

Luke-possums

heya dude. nice leafs. thats all i can see because it says that your video is no longer avalible..
  16. J

DH 2009 Giant Glory!

nice ride mate. Is it just me or are those Forks bigger than 32mm. how much are the new 35mm boxxer teams btw?
  17. J

Illinbah New Line Pics

Cool as. That first of the rock garden/ shoot are crazy choice. Have fun on the track aye fullas:cool:
  18. J

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

That must be, Sam Hills Grand Father =O
  19. J

Fox 40, Spring Removal/service- (knocking)

Its just the rubber or heat shrink on the spring has moved. you can keep moving it all the time so it stops tapping or you can do something smart. A couple people i know ( including myself ) wrap the spring in a bit of cling wrap right, then your run a lighter over the cling wrap so it shrinks...
  20. J

Five Ten shoes are great but they smell like...

Thewashing machine FTW. it always works good. but be sure to hose off the crap, grime and dirt before putting them in your washing machine of course. They come out smelling great and look like new.