Riders Of World Domination Trailor

Not bad buddy, but the long black scene was a bit of a let down and lost my attention pretty quickly. The music you used fair suited it, but throughout the movie make sure there is a variety of music!
Nic.

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
You had me interested from about 57 - 64 seconds. That part was sick.

To tell you the truth... the start bored me, and the end was just unprofessional and also bored me. The song suited it though. I'm sorry if I sound mean but if you have to get people interested. You're going to have to get creative and do something different.

Keen to see the full version though...

Last edited:

blakie49

Likes Dirt
It took ages to get to the riding, And then was disaponted with that spastick song, like kezza said, It was boring me.

JESSE CAIRNS

Likes Bikes
HAHAHAHA i loved the beginning. scared the shit of me when the fella with the mask popped up, i also like the song coz i like psycho stuff and the little cuts you put together were pretty alright but just need to get some more interesting and professional footage in there and then you'll be steaming along. Keep trying fella .

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm really sorry but that was terrible for me. Just didn't seem professional at all, the tittles looked like windows movie maker, and even the short cuts were just too many of them, and the title itself 'rider's of world domination' is a contradiction....I was almost expecting this to be a professional film about the pro circuit as they would truly be the dominating riders of the world. I'm sorry but the riding and quality defiantly wasn't.

Ps. Keep trying, it takes a long time to get a professional look in a film that stands out because it's different.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I for one liked the video. He's obviously not going for a NWD feature film, merely a short video of him and his mates riding. Sure the black screen lasted a little long but music and riding fitted together pretty well. Look forward to the final cut.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude it says "comeing to a screan near you" Seriously if your going to make a vid check the spelling before you upload it, oh and it's 'coming' not 'comeing'. The 'e' is left out when adding 'ing'.

Last edited:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Dude it says "comeing to a screan near you" Seriously if your going to make a vid check the spelling before you upload it, oh and it's 'coming' not 'comeing'. The 'e' is left out when adding 'ing'.
Um, it's also screen/

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
hahahahaha i love annouying you guys with bad spelling

im surprised that you havn't noticed that the title of this thread is spelt wrong aswell!

"trailor" instead of "trailer":D

any way, thanks for the criticisim

the reason why there was such a big blank spot in the film was that i couldn't find anything to put in it.

i wanted to do a bit more filming today but it is pouring with rain:mad:

going to slam factory on monday for some park riders:D

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
umm i think u just put it all on ya self kholden_1992 with the trailer spelling............
the film would be good if you get rid of that black spot
looking forward to see it finished

Last edited:

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For night riding you should probably use lights :p

More riding next time, but the editing had a semi-professional feel after the riding started..

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
I was thinking was the black screen going to last for the whole clip but it didnt, i liked it cant wait to see more, and whats the song and band name you used for you film.