Search results

1. hit_man

clicking noise in MOZO soul X????

got a brand spanking new set of mozo soul x forks today, awesome fork, but when you pre-load on the 130mm travel setting there is a wierd clicking or clunking noise that comes from them. has anybody else had this problem, or know how to fix it? cheers colin.
  2. hit_man

Sponsorship how?

does anybody have any experience with sponsorship by small organisations. if so how did you go about doing it. i was looking at trying with ford or something like that (only local). any help would be greatly appreciated. cheers colin
  3. hit_man

cheap DH forks for Hardtail

i need a set of DH forks that would suit a HT frame if anyone has any less than $300 if possible. or swap for a set of MZ comp's and a Mongoose DX3.3 HT. plaese fellas i realy want to get int DH and these MZ's realy limit how i ride
  4. hit_man

castle hill Ipswich, 15th (saturday)

i have saturday off from work now so i was thinking of going out to Castle Hill in Ipswich and refurbishing the old, overgrown frontside track. i think with a bit of work this could be turned into a gnarly track. and then maybe a couple of runs down state afterwards. so if anyones interested...
  5. hit_man

minutes??

i want to upgrade my forks i was thinking of maybe a set of minutes or blacks. for a HT using them for DH and DJing mainly. how much do they cost and what ones would you guys recomend. any help is greatly appreciated
  6. hit_man

castle hill good friday(tomorrow)

gonna go out and do a few DH runs @ castle hill in ipswich tomorrow if anybody wants to come along. going to go either in the morning or about lunch time. just a bit of fun nothing serious and maybe i'll go out to the ippy BMX track afterwards for a bit of a fuck around. so yeah if your...
  7. hit_man

tektro hydro's

does anybody know anything about the tektro hydrolic disk brake sets. i am looking at getting a set. @ a realy good price
  8. hit_man

ippy bmx track 30/3/04

i'm goin out to the ippy bmx track sarvo if anyone wants to come out and have a bit of a fuck around gonna try the canyons when i get there so that should be interesting. and im trying to get a bit of style going so that should be interesting too but if u wanna come out just come its nothing...
  9. hit_man

Bloody cranks... hussefelt insert coming out

bought new dice platforms went to take the old pedals out and the whole farkin insert started to unscrew. so what should i do now the bike is only new so should i try to get them replaced under waranty or try fix em myself what would u fellas do if this happened to you?
  10. hit_man

DH @ castle hill ipswich results?

hey does anybody have the results for the NRG DH run yesterday?
  11. hit_man

Nrg end of month race meet?

does anybody know what is going on with this? is it on and will it be held @ castle hill or 4X?
  12. hit_man

MZ Comp

i got a new bike recently and it has a set of mz comp's on it i was wondering how to adjust the rebound and dampening and stuff like that on them coz i'm racing DH and they're stiff as shit.
  13. hit_man

castle hill dh 26 jan

any body wanna go out to castle on monday i have a new bike and i'm busting to try it out. it would be good if we could get a group to go out there and stuff around nothing too serious just a fun day of downhill email hit_man_25@hotmail.com
  14. hit_man

chain guide, cassette, shifters and deraillers

i have a new bike and want some cheap stuff 4 it i am willing to swap a full bike 4 these its a mongoosepro dx3.3 01 model new crankset, tires, rim, and bars. heaps of spares. email me hit_man_25@hotmail.com