Search results

1. nickz

2016 Specialized Enduro release date?

Odd just having one carbon model I thought. Maybe they come later or saved for 29 version?
  2. nickz

Looks sweet, 29?
  3. nickz

Is that confirmed or a gee up?!
  4. nickz

Apparently just colour and spec changes, just was hoping for an early release
  5. nickz

Hi All, Just hanging to see the new Spec Enduro line up for 2016, does anyone know when Specialized have these scheduled for release??? Thank you!
  6. nickz

Thredbo - all you need to know

Thredbo diggings and Ngarigo is as close as you will get. Great spots maybe 10mins drive from village.
  7. nickz

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

From the Thredbo river this week Johnny ...
  8. nickz

Where to buy Dirt Magazine in Sydney?

Sweet thanks guys, will just keep a lookout. I dont have an ipad but will try on my mac for the readr type program.
  9. nickz

Where to buy Dirt Magazine in Sydney?

Hi All, I haven't been into any newsagent other than my local one, just wondering if Dirt is distributed in Sydney, and who's local newsagent has it for sale? I'm keen to have a read of the current issue. Any help is much appreciated!
  10. nickz

*SOLD* M810 Saint brake levers

Just wondering are these still for sale?
  11. nickz

Nowra Downhill Track Fully Repaired

Hows the pallet jump looking? ?
  12. nickz

Old Aussie actor, who is it?

So have you hit up Petersham's White Cockatoo pub for the biggest schnitzels ever?
  13. nickz

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

I don't mind a good hop burp. If anyone ride the Nowra trails stop by Hopdog brewing in Sth Nowra. Jut an industrial unit with a tiny tasting room. A one man show and the brewer is a very nice bloke. Hopdog Horns Up IPA has the freshest most crisp hop flavour I've had I think, and I've had a...
  14. nickz

Another NZ trip question. Queenstown and Rotorua; hit me with suggestions

The canyon swing in queenstown is fun.
  15. nickz

Thredbo - all you need to know

Yeah that would be sweet!
  16. nickz

Hope Pro 2 (Gold)/Mavic 823 front wheel (20mm) - sold

Cool I'd like to buy it. Will pm you
  17. nickz

Hope Pro 2 (Gold)/Mavic 823 front wheel (20mm) - sold

How much for postage to Sydney?
  18. nickz

Funnelweb - can it be fixed?

I'm in Sydney but would come down for a tidy up
  19. nickz

Funnelweb - can it be fixed?

I was only wondering that the last few weeks. Saw a youtube of someone hitting the pallet jump which looked a bit charred. I would be keen to help tidy it up for sure.
  20. nickz

Hadley H500135 R2.1 Rear hub bearing - Confused as hell

That's odd as I had to press the first bearing through to the far side and it was tight getting through. I definitely used two of the same bearing bought at a bearing shop. Who knows why yours is doing that, is it an older hub?