Search results

1. tommy-d

opinions please?? /New bike<<>>

Use the search toolbar there is a million threads now in DJ about ' what bike is best for me' It should be full of actual dirt jump information, posts and etc. Rotorburn is letting me down lately.. BRING BACK THE CONTENT OF FARKIN
  2. tommy-d

dj nationals

Can imagine it will be the same as this year mate, I cant remember any age categorys, it is a few jam style rounds that is judged by whoever is running the show, it was Darren Boman this year. Then there is a best trick comp that follows.. Prizes, hard to say, but maybe a frame again, little bit...
  3. tommy-d

2011 DARTMOOR: All the lastest 10/01/11

All the stuff looks so nice Rick, Dartmoor stuff is really stepping it up.
  4. tommy-d

Red hill massive double jump

Yeah Boy! good effort! doing hardtails proud!
  5. tommy-d

Newtons Nation crash reel promo

We need to organise the jump jam again!
  6. tommy-d

DJ/Park roadtrip with Jackson Crowe, Billy Hindmarsh and Cam Rouch and many others

Tom Doyle likes this thread. Wish I could of come. Patto those super seats are looking very nice.. Bull you got a yellow shirt,, now you are a pro =P and thats how you can flair I believe..
  7. tommy-d

DJ Banshee Amp

here here!
  8. tommy-d

the barking dob

you steal me stem braaa?? lol
  9. tommy-d

hung over edit

heaps good bro! dont know whether ive seen any of your stuff before! dominating but!
  10. tommy-d

DJ Toms DARTMOOR PROJECT

Yeah man I def want to get them dialled!
  11. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

Rookie mistake! they are a thing of the past! SB8s ftw!
  12. tommy-d

My Mini Kicker Ramp Build! Have a Look :)

This is very very nice!
  13. tommy-d

DJ Toms DARTMOOR PROJECT

Thought Id post an action pic as its been a long time, I have only one I believe, as we are generally to occuppied riding the trails to take pictures.
  14. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

yeah i got confused when you said about the shipping delays and from poland, i was like konas from poland?? surely not.. You'll love it! such pretty frames
  15. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

yeah i got confused when you said about the shipping delays and from poland, i was like konas from poland?? surely not.. You'll love it! such pretty frames
  16. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

I didnt see the white until I was about to quote you and call you a tosser! :p Dartmoor are taking over!
  17. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

wombolts over profiles??
  18. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

PIMPIN bro! sounds good
  19. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

Def recommend this man, the thing about the forks is, you can always change them if your not happy, but I havent had a problem with them, Ridden by Billy, Benny Phillips(first frontflip whip) Brodie and now Jervis, and look at the team, Its like any other fork, they can break, just treat them well
  20. tommy-d

Street/Dirt Build

Frame: Dartmoor Cody or Blkmrkt MOB or ???? Either Frame here is a nice frame, I have the Cody, and it rides very well and is a tiny bit longer. Forks: X-fusion Velvet R or Rockshox argyles The Velvets are a good idea if you get a DM as Rick can hook you up nicely I have velvets set at 90mm...