Search results

1. that_stoney_one

Brake hose length, does it allow fluid to expand?

I havent modified the brake hose length, its all factory length and fitment. Just seems funny that the exact same calliper and lever feels different, only difference is the hose length. I have no idea what type of hose came with it, i will have to check chain reaction to see if they list...
  2. that_stoney_one

Brake hose length, does it allow fluid to expand?

Hi all, so as the title suggests this question is about the length of a brake hose and will having a longer brake hose allow the fluid to expand? I ask the questions because i have just bought a brand new set of zee brakes, front and rear, fitted them to my bike with brand new 203mm rotors...
  3. that_stoney_one

Wanted : foes fly bike or frame

Hi, been a while since I have posted! I'm after a foes fly, either just the frame or complete bike. Let me know if you have one to sell or know someone that might sell.... Cheers! Item - foes fly frame or bike Condition - used Location- cairns qld Price - negotiable
  4. that_stoney_one

Bike appears to be ghost shifting... story inside.

thanks for everyones suggestions, ill make a trip to my LBS and try get some new cable this week or next! hopefully try to slowly fix this problem! thanks again!
  5. that_stoney_one

hmmm i wonder if i can get that piece of the internet? maybe ill have to buy a whole new length? also good spotting of ronald haha, didn't see i got him in the background!, sorry he's not for sale!
  6. that_stoney_one

sorry but what do you mean when you say "seat stay" ....rookie question.
  7. that_stoney_one

Hi all, i have a question about my bike. Its a 2008/09 (around that era) Giant glory, has a sram x7 rear shifter mech. When i bought the bike the rear inner cable was broken so i had to replace that and i fitted it myself, adjusted all the gear lockouts on the rear shifter and it was...
  8. that_stoney_one

09 Giant Glory DH0 - SOLD

if i transfered 700 dollars to you tonight would that buy the bike, including the postage cost, straight away?
  9. that_stoney_one

09 Giant Glory DH0 - SOLD

what is the ABSOLUTE lowest you will go on this bike?... i can see the tyres are pretty much worn out, and you said it needs a new gear cable? any other defects?
  10. that_stoney_one

Marin Quake Complete Bike. sold pending paymentt

how old is the bike / forks?
  11. that_stoney_one

Downhill bike, cairns

Hi all, im trying to get back into riding again and looking for a downhill bike around the value of 1500. would prefer to try and get one locally. thanks.
  12. that_stoney_one

TAS Take her off!! Please Remove

Will you take 1000 dollars to get rid of it?
  13. that_stoney_one

QLD Downhill bike, Cairns, North queensland

Hi all, im trying to get back into riding again and looking for a downhill bike around the value of 1500. would prefer to try and get one locally. thanks.
  14. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

Bump.......
  15. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

back up ya get
  16. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

bump this up...
  17. that_stoney_one

WA Foes DHS Mono - SOLD

good luck with the sale, i tried to sell my foes fly 05 with world cups on here for ages, ended up selling it for 1000, bikes as good as these just dont hold their value any more :(
  18. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

Bump..........
  19. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

still for sale
  20. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

bump...........