Search results

1. Gerra456gt

VIC Wtb giant or gt or something to commute to work

Item: He wants a commuter. Location: He's from Melbourne. Price: dirt cheap but would consider something decent for $200-$400 as it'll be left at the station. Extra: What have you got? Please use one next time. Cheerio, j
  2. Gerra456gt

Delete delete delete delete

Item: 350 x 3.00 steel spring Manitou Item condition: Good Condition location: Melbourne, Victoria, willing to post oz wide. Reason for selling: Needed Bigger spring price info: $50 extra info:
  3. Gerra456gt

Help: Giant Glory 08 Spring Fox DHX 4.0 coil

have done a search on this nothing can be found. what i would like to know is what size springs did the glory come with, at the moment i have 350lbs springs on my bike and its way to soft for me. hence the reason why i cant set my bike properly. did it come with 500lbs or 550lbs springs?
  4. Gerra456gt

Race Face Evolve DH cranks Plus race face X-type FR/DH bottom bracket SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: Race Face Evolve DH cranks Plus race face X-type FR/DH bottom bracket Location: Melbourne Item Condition:Good Condition, usual shuttle marks and shoe rubbings Reason for selling:new crank set Price and price conditions: $160 ono,you pay for postage ;) Pictures: attached
  5. Gerra456gt

Giant glory dh0/1 FOUND delete

Item: GIANT GLORY DH0/1 Size M 07-08 Price: $2000 or more Depending on the bike Condition:Very Good Condition Location:Melbourne, But happy to pay for postage Other Info:Leaning more to Dh0, But if there is Dh1 with good spec then happy to hear from you
  6. Gerra456gt

2007 Kona Coiler SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: 2007 Kona Coiler Size M Location: Melbourne, will send interstate at buyers expense (around $70) Item Condition: Excellent working order,Just serviced two rides ago, few scratches on the lowers from shuttles, but overall vgc. Reason for selling:Thinking of getting a new DH Bike Price...
  7. Gerra456gt

is there any northshore In Melbourne or Vic?

hey all i just wanted to know if there was any northshore around. i havent really seen that much, few bits here and there but not much, is there a track with a bit on it? i know there is this one in tasmania i saw on http://youtube.com/watch?v=DRx3z746SCA. thanks
  8. Gerra456gt

wanted 08 marzocchi 66 RCV or 888

Found please delete Item: wanted 08 marzocchi 66 RC3 or 888 condition: must be good condition or near new location: melbourne happy to pay for postage price range/willing to pay: around 400 but depending on the fork than other info: looking at: BoXXer's
  9. Gerra456gt

Mount Dandenong ?????

i was thinking of going there this Sunday? does any one know if they have fixed the track / trail there? are the any other DH track in that area? i know the channel 10 area was a bit farked but is it worh while cheaking it out? does anyone wanna cheak it out on Sunday
  10. Gerra456gt

Potential at Yarra Bend/studley park for DH freeride

i went riding again today at Yarra bend,which i investegated the park from top to bottom. there is a fair bit of potential new DH tracks. i have sought of made a new one with the potentail to have a few jumps and a drop off at the end as you are coming down. with a bit of help from more...
  11. Gerra456gt

what shock would you get for this

i have an old 03 Gt Avalanche Disk 1, and i want to put new front forks on. i need something that has quick release on it any suggestions ?
  12. Gerra456gt

MY KONA COILER and GT 03 Avalanche 1.0 disk

Well after months of searching I finally got it! My 2K7 Kona Coiler. I am very happy to say that I got the bike for a crazy :eek:and I also got a full bike service before even riding it. In all it came to $:D which I reckon is a great price considering what the bike is worth! I have been...
  13. Gerra456gt

Anyone up for a ride at the you Yangs this Sunday?

Just got my new bike , a Kona coiler 2K7, so i need to test it out, i am going with some people, is anyone interested in coming along?
  14. Gerra456gt

please delete

delete found bike/ sold bike
  15. Gerra456gt

What should i be paying for this?

What should i be paying for a Kona Coiler Deluxe 06 model? The standout feature is the Marzocchi 66 fork / Fox DHX-4.0 shock. All of the other components are similarly high spec. any ideas?
  16. Gerra456gt

Trading Area

HI there, i am new to the forum and thought that this would be a good way for me to buy a second hand MTB. i have read through the Requirements and i will abide by the rules, i have more than five posts and really would like to buy bike, but access has deigned me. is there some chance that i...
  17. Gerra456gt

What to buy

hi guys i am new to the forum,i am looking to buy a second hand freeride/downhill bike but i have no idea on what to get and was thinking of getting some good advice from you experts. i have been thing of a Giant Regin, or some sort of a kona but i dont know which to get, and which bike would be...