Search results

1. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

Remember me? Looks like I might start riding again if I find the time :)
  2. parker93

STOLEN Giant STP and Blk Mrkt Riot - Canberra

I haven't gotten my bikes back, but they found the guy that stole them! Apparently he robbed a few other places and got caught and fingerprinted and they matched up! Hopefully justice will be served.
  3. parker93

WTB: Banshee Rune - Med or Lrg w/ shock

Found! and it's sexy
  4. parker93

Lowering a Rockshox Revelation 150mm?

Cheers! Just worried that there might not be enough room in the negative (?) air chamber - I guess we will see!
  5. parker93

The 4X thread.

I know there are countless topics about lowering forks, but are you able to lower a... "Rock Shox Revelation RLT Dual Air Ti Forks 2011 150mm - White/Silver - 15mm Maxle" ...all the way down to 80mm or 100mm? If so, could someone point me into a tutorial on it. I'm pretty sure you just...
  6. parker93

Lowering a Rockshox Revelation 150mm?

I know there are countless topics about lowering forks, but are you able to lower a... "Rock Shox Revelation RLT Dual Air Ti Forks 2011 150mm - White/Silver - 15mm Maxle" ...all the way down to 80mm or 100mm? If so, could someone point me into a tutorial on it. I'm pretty sure you just...
  7. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

Ahhh is that your local track! Would be good to finally put a face to a few names around here. Still, 9 hours in the car is soooo long so once again, debating if it's worth it. Now....back to study..stupid year 12 :(
  8. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

Next race is in Sawtell which is a 9 hour drive.... fml lol
  9. parker93

Women, etc.

Just shut up! I was enjoying reading this thread! What's the bet there will be a smart arse comment in reply?
  10. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

Sounds like a bit more then tagging! Looks like I'll be staying in Canberra anyhoo. Next state round I'm there though!
  11. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

Apparently its a 'fun' track from one of the guys at my BMX club. Not very technical though. It's a 5hour drive for me so still contemplating it considering i'll probably sleep in my car over night...
  12. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

26th June – Maitland / State Series round 3 - I should be there, who else will be?
  13. parker93

Women, etc.

I have not laughed that hard in such a long time! And you wonder why she can't get a boyfriend!
  14. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

On the calendar, I should be able to make it. A nice entry back into the race scene. EDIT: Is that the Macarthur Open? Maitland track any good? There's an open on the 26th?
  15. parker93

The 4X thread.

4X track is almost unrideable. One of the berms is so destroyed that it has a tree growing in the middle of it and a half meter whole forming.... Pretty disappointed that they don't have any work bees for it, I would really like to help out so I can ride it again.
  16. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

On the ball - I'll say yes to racing them, they're a fair way away so I'll put a bit of time in on the bike and see how I feel. Are you racing them? Most are in Sydney...
  17. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

@Felt - If I can get a bit of speed back. I just gotta spend alot more time on the bike. When are they? Website with dates?
  18. parker93

The Photo Snob Thread

To those Nikon uses - What's the best value 70-200 (or there about) lens. I'm looking for quick focusing and small fstop rating. Will probably be doing weddings and general out and about photography with it so wanting to drop a little bit of money into a lens that's worthwhile. EDIT: I have a...
  19. parker93

The BMX Race thread.

Can't make either of them. FML. Hopefully I can find something kicking around...