Search results

1. K

kona stab riders look here

hey, I reasently bought a 2007 kona stab and love it:p but, I decided to move the shock from the front position to the back position, this gives a lower bottom bracket of 13.5 inches from 14.1 and it also decreses the head angle from something like 64.9 degrees to 63.7 degrees I realy like...
  2. K

WA kona TEMPLATE

TEMPLATE please
  3. K

Riding with cracks!

hey, I am planing on building up a new bike from second hand parts and this frame caught my attention. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180836 it has cracks in it but the seller seems pretty sure they haven't gotten bigger for a while, is it a ridable frame or does it...
  4. K

non-branded carbon frames

hey I was looking through ebay today another slow saturday afternoon:rolleyes: and came across this I am intrested in building this frame onto my avanti vivace, at 980g it could potentialy save half a kilo, from its current weight of... 10kg, oh sorry 98N :o I am probaly gong to get into...
  5. K

crazy bike here->

I found this on ebay, pretty heavy at 2 kg for the frame:rolleyes: not realy extreamly light weight like he claims I think some one was asking about building a bike without a seat tube awhile ago. looks like they just cut it away with a hack saw oh no I have given too much away!:p...
  6. K

mundairing? where is it!!

hey everybody, me and a rew mates where going to head down to the DH track in mundairing. the only problem is that we don't exactly know where it is, which can be considered quite important:( so if any one can help op be giving some directions or tips where it is, it would be apreciated...
  7. K

couriers in perth

hey, i am sick of my jobs as a dish washer and i realy want to try bike couriering. I am only 15, does anyone know if there are any jobs around. is it possible to only work on week ends or something or just over the Holidays. cheers
  8. K

hub spacing

I have a frame with a 130mm spacing between the two rear drop outs, is there a way to make a hub with a 120mm spacing fit cheers
  9. K

removing spindle

does anyone know how to remove the spindle from the bb i have taken off the cranks and i tried pulling it out and hammering out but nothing:(. i am sick of not being able to ride.
  10. K

FSA Moto X cranks

i just stuffed a pair of cranks :(and have been searching on line for a new pair, i am on a budget but want a decent pair of cranks and this caught my eye http://tbsm.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_39&products_id=556 has anyone had any experience with these cranks and how...
  11. K

Road pedals an mtb?

I want to enter an upcoming 6hr event, i have a kona coiler with flats i also have a road bike and like the extra power you gain cliped in. i was wondering if i could use my road pedals on my kona or should i just stick with the flats. i currently run 3.5 maxxis minons, is it worth buying a...
  12. K

oil leakin?

i have some 2004 marzocchi drop-off comp forks i have noticed that when i let out air of the forks oil dribbles out with it what does this mean? do i need to replace the forks? cheers, alec