Search results

1. zane 2229

selling bike ( pricing issues )

Hey guys, its been awhile since ive been on here, things have changed:D basically, im a month off my p's and im trying to get the cash for a car, and i have to sell my pride and joy in order to raise some cash, but im not to sure what ill get for it. basically, an (yes its an stp2....)...
  2. zane 2229

ohh nooo

sorry if this has been already posted about but i was doing a bit of youtubing when i ended up coming upon this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkustGkB50&feature=related If you watch the video this guy comes upon the raggots trails?? and a couple of other dirt jumps throughout the...
  3. zane 2229

Mortdale dj's this sunday

hey guys, just wondering if anyone wants to come for a sesh at the depot rd jump on sunday, ill be there with a few mates and will be there around 9 30. If anyone is interested let us know. cheers zane p.s this is'nt a tbsm organised day, its just a little sesh.
  4. zane 2229

fitting certain parts on a different frame

hey farkners, I have a mate wanting to switch the parts on his 08 norco rival to an stp frame. I can see that most parts will fit. The only doubts him and I are having is weather the bb or the head set will fit, if anyone has any knowledge on the rival or can help in any way, it would be greatly...
  5. zane 2229

chain size

hi guys, just wondering if a kmc bmx chain would fit onto a ss mtb with a 32/16 ratio? heres the link...
  6. zane 2229

cheap hydro brakes

hi farkners, ive been running crappy shimano cable brakes for a while and im getting sick of them stretching and having to always tune them. well its coming up to christmas and i was thinking of getting a cheap hydraulic brake for under 150 bucks. juicy 3's are the only brake ive found...
  7. zane 2229

my and mates jumps

well over the past 8 months or so ive started riding mtb and dj'ing ive came from doing 2 foot jumps to what you can see in these pics. Im on the green stp. The council have turned a blind eye and have been delivering us dirt, as long as we can keep the place maintained, so all is sweet...
  8. zane 2229

homemade hose for hayes 9

this would be reasonable to call this a noob question, but my mates willing to give his front hayes hfx 9 brake and im pretty sure all i will need is a rear hose, problem is i owe my rents 630 bucks for my stp and i cannot spend anything on the bike for a while, as i had to blow 400 bucks on...
  9. zane 2229

burraneer bay reserve jumps (DJ Trail Log)-Build day tomorrow, (31/8/08)

hi fellow farkners, In the past 8 months ive been building some jumps at a near by park. In the period of 8 months these jumps have gone from a bunch of kiddies jumps to some resonable gaps with council approval. Really I should of started this trail log some 8 months back, but soon these...
  10. zane 2229

mortdale jumps saturday 28/6/08

On saturday me and a mate went to mortdale jumps for our first time. it was sick. It was funny though, because there was a jump that had to be jumped from the road and i over shot it. heres some pics: my mate:
  11. zane 2229

dirt jumps with mates

heres some pics of me (green stp) and my mate (sect colony) over the weekend. hope ya like them.
  12. zane 2229

single chain ring/guide help

hi guys, i just got an stp2 and ive screwed my derailer up and im wanting to go single speed but still have gears. My bike already comes with a raceface bash plate, so all i need is the other half of the chain guide. i was wondering if you could use this da bomb guide with the race face...
  13. zane 2229

burraneer bay park jumps (sutherland shire)

hi fellow farkiners, me and my mates have recently got some land rights to build some dirtjumps at burraneer park and have been slowly building it up for the past few weeks. the jumps have huge potenital to be big, safe and legal but there is one main aspect that will stop the chance of...
  14. zane 2229

norco katmandu

hi guys, i have a 1999 schwinn joey garcia automatic comp bmx and its the heaviest thing on the planet. im looking to upgrade to a norco katmandu 12.5 inch as it is only 500 bucks and is good for dirt jumping. i want a 12.5 frame espesialy because its got a freeride shape to it and it...
  15. zane 2229

two possible jump sites

hi guys, ive been riding bmx since i was 10 and now im just starting to take it a little bit more seriously. im particulary interested in these two areas located in the sutherland shire. if anyone knows these places, please do not say it on the forum. jump site 1 , is on a small...
  16. zane 2229

Burraneer Bay Park (sutherland shire)

Hi all, the names zane. im all new to this forum and ive enjoyed looking on this forum, especally the trail building section. I live in caringbah in the sutherland shire, and there is a park with a large amount of bushland in the area. the whole park covers about 2-3 acrs. Out in the...