Search results

1. bennysthe1

Just moved to Melbourne (Elsternwick)

Thanks Knut, GMBC looks great. I have an MTBA membership, it just needs transferring to a club over here. I will be at the Westgate dirt crits on Thursday and hopefully I will meet some keen mtbers there too.
  2. bennysthe1

Just moved to Melbourne (Elsternwick)

Hi guys I have just moved from sunny Perth to Melbourne and I have brought my trusty steed. I am keen to see what you have to offer and I will be lurking the forum for rides. I have [very] limited use of a car, however I am very willing to pay for fuel if I can score a lift. I raced A-grade...
  3. bennysthe1

Homemade Remote Lockout

Are you still doing these kits ?
  4. bennysthe1

180mm Crank Arms

I have used them for long rides of 100km or so on a couple of my bikes and found them great for extra power and endurance. They are fine on the 29er and they are still on it but I put a set on my Cannondale Rush 4 and they hit virtually everything. I went from 170mm to 180mm and now down to...
  5. bennysthe1

Bike Shop Visits

I usually drop into my LBS twice a week as its in between work and home. However I cracked a couple of ribs 3 weeks ago and I havnt dropped in for a while. They might think I'm dead... or worse, that I have changed my LBS LOL
  6. bennysthe1

need poasts for trading acces

LOL, nah I'm actually being serious, I just thought I would add to all the comments on how hard it is. I too am waiting for the sacred "trading permissions" Sorry if I offended ;)
  7. bennysthe1

need poasts for trading acces

Congratulations Allmountain, Seems it is quite hard to get access. Makes it all the more worthwhile !
  8. bennysthe1

Rhyno Lite

. Did you find a wheel ?
  9. bennysthe1

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hi all. I'm Ben and I ride cross country on a Cannondale Rush 4 Lefty and road on a Giant TCR C2.
  10. bennysthe1

disappearing brake leverage

Well... I pumped them for... who knows how long and ! walah they have come back to life. Thanks guys for your input.
  11. bennysthe1

disappearing brake leverage

I got a flat the other day so I removed my wheel, fixed the flat, put my wheel back on and now I have lost 3/4 of my brakes? WTF I thought maybe I had put the wheel back on crooked or something but it all looks good. I have a Cannondale Rush 4 Lefty with Hyd brakes and Juicy shifters...
  12. bennysthe1

My new ride

Nah it rides great. it would only weigh as much as all the gears and chain pulling you to the right. So in other words, mine balances perfect. :)
  13. bennysthe1

My new ride

G'day guys. Someone told me about this site and I thought I'd drop in to say hello. I ride motorbikes, both on and offroad, and I figured I would get into mountain biking too so I have recently started riding cross country and a bit of downhill. I upgraded my bike to a Cannondale Rush 4 and am...