Search results

1. N

Mountains To Beach some pics

I know this is the wrong forum for pics but XC pics are hardly ever posted. What a amazing week for what Hue & Wayne and the Darkside did to some how make it work. The riders loved it Just AMAZING. Any way just a few pics I took. The Champ Jason English Jason
  2. N

Jet Black 2011 12hr some pics

I know this is the wrong forum but no one hardly ever post XC pics ,so I thought this would be a good place for riders to hopfully find them selfs. Its FREE as there wont be enough pics to charge you for. I raced on Sunday that why I only took a few. Cheers Neil:) Web Sight...
  3. N

2011 Coffs NSW State DH Champs by NBT

Sorry A bit late with pics,had to down load pics on my web sight and got to ride a XC 4 hr race at Awaba did 60km nows a good time to post my pics and need the REST. Unreal track to take pics and to ride the same as every one was saying. Rockytail did a fantastic job. My web sight...
  4. N

2011 Stromlo NSW State DH by NBT

Sorry a bit late. A windy and some time dusty Stromlo, for me it was hard to take decent pics so I hope Ive got some of you good ones any way. The pics can be found on http://neilthompsonphotography.com.au/ My pics Ive email as requested arnt as high res as I thought. At the end of...
  5. N

Ourimbah DH clubby 29/5/11 by NBT

A few pics from week end with a lots of the young pinnes going hard http://neilthompsonphotography.com.au/2011-ourimbah-dh-3rd-round-29-5-11/ Drew just got back raceing again CRAP now broken collar bone ?? how are you mate. EGGY this line look GOOD
  6. N

2011 Ourimbah NSW State DH by NBT

Ourimbah put on great weather for pics sunlight at last and the club & Rocky Trail did a unreal job THANKS. Brad Kelly 1st elite men Under 19s top 6 1.2 seconds off each other. Got about 1200 pics for my web sight you can buy .1 pic free not worth the trouble giving me the money...
  7. N

2011 AWABA NSW State DH Champs by NBT

Ricky did it again. Got my flash wipped out at rockgardens thanks Jack Moir hit the big tree at top a quick turn right hit my flash I got out of his way then off the cliff with my flash .BEST!!! of all Jack was fine, you scared me mate your sholder all good and flash still going and you...
  8. N

2011 Thredbo NSW State DH by NBT

A few of my favourite the pics I got over the weekend and tryed to have diffrent riders a bit hard in race run holding unbrella some great riding in slippery conditions. Nice to say hi to so many riders great fun. King Ricky did it again so so smove. My Web sight is up Neil Thompson...
  9. N

2010 Ourimbah Club Champs by NBT

Brad Kelly our Champ again on a new bike watch out next year!!! A few pics I took love my new lense get nice and close Stilllllll waint for my web sight to get hooked up should be sooooooon so sorry. I will put links to sight on Rotorburn. Cheers Neil Smithy...
  10. N

NSW State XC Champs Twin Falls By NTB

A few of pics I took not as big jumps as DH but the rest nearly the same ,on bike with not much travel. Even got to ride my self 3 laps and 20ks Im real sorry my web sight should be on soooooon it will happen:confused: The club will get a CD off all my pics
  11. N

Ourimbah DH clubby 17/10/10 by NBT

A few of the pics I took one week end with my new lense fun to use. Im real sorry I have got my web sight going all pics are on it just have to get the expert to ture it on PLEASE be pacient Cheers Neil Our LEADER Wayne Who is the man Brad on his bike again
  12. N

Ourimbah 22/8/10dh cubby by nbt

A few of my pics I took been real busy at work and my web is slowly get pics loaded on to it Im hopless I wish it was a easy as taking pics. Over 110 riders not bad for a clubby and awsome to take pics and look better to ride Any way a few I took got about 400 or so Cheers Neil :) A...
  13. N

Ourimbah DH clubby 1/8/10 by NBT

A few of my pics I got on sunday with alot of changes to the track some nice burmes for me to take some pics Tryed to put up a few diffrent riders Its seams for ever my web sight is taking,nearley going just got to get more help to upload pics up on it. Hope you like these Cheers Neil...
  14. N

2010 State Champs Lithgow By NBT

Sorry pics a bit late. Been trying to get fit on my bike and heap busy at work and thought I mite put a few diffrent riders on my thread for last State race of the year take lots of time. My web sight is get my pics loaded on lots 6000 plus keep you busy in off season. I will post my address...
  15. N

Shimano Dyna System XT

How lucky am I my wife let me get the new Dyna system. (Thanks to The Mortdale Bike Shed) I love it I had Scram XO which came with my Scott I could not come to grips with it. Being a old bloke had heaps of trouble changing to late crunching grears my fault getting half gears my fault crap...
  16. N

Ourimbah DH clubby 20/6/10 by NBT

Sorry Heaps late been real busy at work too may people crashing there cars on complaints About 117 riders at a clubby thats great for DH a lot of new riders young and OLD and I thinck nearly 20sec longer run Brad Kellys first race of year and WON Its must help that he put a huge effort in...
  17. N

2010 Del Rio NSW DH BY NBT

What great week sunny no rain track looked good no major injures heap of good riding from what I could see and realy good to be with some mad Downhillers A BIG THANKS to Michael Hefferan who did a great stop to miss me did fasted B line at the bottom double. Rick Boyer is the KING My web...
  18. N

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

Im a bit late but I wanted to put a bigger effort in to the amount of pics and have a bit of FUN with this thread Every one shoud have pics from THREDBO that posted on that thread but NOT AWABA to bussy get fit on my XC bike MY web sight should be up soon taking time SORRY A great week end...
  19. N

Awaba 2010 state DH By NBT

A bit late with pics but I thought I would put a bigger effort what I post up Rick Boyer got the number 1 spot but how close .4th of a sec from Josh Button who know my be a bike lenght or 2 . Jack Moyer (u17)would have come 9th in Elite 9sec of 1st and would have won U19 Andrew Crimmins...
  20. N

Ourimbah 1st round DH Crashes update

A great week end riding for most BUT there was some bad crashes including my son Kieran Our club preso Wayne (Sedger) crashed big time at last big table top nosedived then landed on bars and it was all over in and out of lala land .3 cracked bones in his vertebra , sternam cracked,lip glued...