Search results

1. huffypilot

Awaba XC trail... try it...

Guys I just wanted to say a big thanks to the crew that put togethre the XC track out at awaba . I have been riding the DH track for years but only made the drive out to ride the xc loop over the xmas break .I should have done it sooner its a credit to all the hard work the club members have...
  2. huffypilot

NSW Sold please delete

:D Sold please delete.
  3. huffypilot

pls delete

Pls delete Thanks
  4. huffypilot

BMX Retro race & bike show

Hi Guys, we will be holding an East Coast Retro Shoot out race event on the 19th and 20th September 2009 at the Castle hill track. The same rules apply as per the RRS, pre 86 etc. There will be a jnr,s class, under 40, over 40 and over 45 to tempt some older racers.The jnr class will be 9-16...
  5. huffypilot

Ourimbah 30/8/09 pics

Hi Got some pics here Gavins wife took at the last club round. http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll264/huffypilot/?albumview Enjoy...
  6. huffypilot

Hope mini trial - why only used on trials

Looking at Hope mini trial on the front of my glory DH0. The Hope website states below that theyre not suitable for any other purpose other than trials . Can anyone tell me why this is or if you have run them down hill, how did they go. Thanks Quote from Hope website : Description ...
  7. huffypilot

Awaba DH race sun 26/4 still on ?

Hi Guys Ive been out of the loop for a few weeks and wanted to know if we are still racing this weekend 26/4 at Awaba. I know it is the day after Anzac Day so I 'll have to take it easy if its on. I think the diggers would want us to race. Cheers
  8. huffypilot

Parts diagarms for 07 Glory DH0

Hello Farkiners Would anyone be able to help me locate some detailed drawings or a service manual (with real information not the one that came with the bike) that lists part numbers and such on my 07 Glory DH0. I am talking about a manual similar to a car manual. I have checked the archive...
  9. huffypilot

EBC brake pads for saint

I am having a hard time locating some red EBC brake pads for shimano saint BR-M800 brakes. I have tried a few places locally in Newcastle then Sydney , even Wiggle - UK but no luck. Does anyone know where I can get hold of some ? Cheers
  10. huffypilot

Riding monkey Oct long weekend ?

Does anyone plan to ride Awaba this weekend. I am keen to get some runs in if we can organise a key .
  11. huffypilot

2008 Glory model comparison

I am looking at buying a second hand Glory for DH only. I see there were 4 models released in 08 , however looks like Giant now only list the DH0 & DH1on their main website. I did find this farkin post with a link www.vorb.org.nz/article-64373.html to the full model range which includes a...
  12. huffypilot

Is a 2.5 Minion too wide for the front

Need some advice ppl I just put a 2.5 minnion on the back of the 08 Enduro and I'm now looking to replace the tired front tyre. I ride all terrain , up hill, XC and race DH for kicks. I am tending to lean towards a DH type tyre. Is it better to run a thinner front to cut into corners more than...
  13. huffypilot

New rear hub for the Specialized Enduro

I am looking at replacing the hub (or complete 2nd hand wheel depending on price) on my 08 Enduro to a hub that engages faster. The enduro runs a shimano custom M525SL - 32 hole on a DT Swiss X420 , 24mm ? I was looking at hope or DT 240. I like the hope cause they have a lot of spares. I ride...
  14. huffypilot

Any trails or riders around Gunnedah ?

Ive been spending too much time working around Gunnedah latley that I was thinking about taking the pushy out there with me . Does anyone know of any trails or locals that ride ? Pls help I gotta get outa the Gunnedah bowlo after work...;)