Search results

1. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

SOLD Extra Info: An excellent bike if you like to go fast! This thing tears singletrack apart and climbs like a billy goat on steroids! Super light, sitting just on 11kg with the current build. The carbon wheels are super stiff and accelerate so quickly. It's set up 1 x 10 at...
  2. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Item: 2012 Specialized Stumjumper Expert Evo - Large Location: Newcastle Item Condition: used, clean and a few minor scratches but in overall great condition. Frameskin was applied before the first ride. Tube rub on seat stay frameskin from transport. Reason for selling: just bought a new...
  3. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Brakes Item: 2012 ‘The One R’ Extra Info: The brakes were swapped off my bike within the first 2 months and are essentially brand new. They have been freshly bled as well. Comes with all adapters, bolts etc. They have tool free lever reach and pad adjustment and I’ll thrown in 2 spare...
  4. turtleracing08

Help with tyre choice for the Mont 2012

Hey guys, So I figured it's time to start getting sorted for the Mont 24 hour as its coming up fast. Apart form the usual service and spares I collect before the race, Im thinking Ill treat my bike to a fresh set of rubber. (Currently running an excavator on the front and an advantage on the...
  5. turtleracing08

NSW SOLD..............................2010 giant trance PRICE DROP $1400 !!!

SOLD.........................SOLD.................SOLD............... Item: 2010 Giant Trance x3 Medium Frame Size Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Selling 3 bikes to get one Price and price conditions: $1500.00 plus postage, PRICE DROP $1400.00...
  6. turtleracing08

NSW Sold !!!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. turtleracing08

NSW SOLD.DJ: Custom STP !CHEAP!

Item: 2009 custom giant stp single speed Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Pretty good Reason for selling:dislocated shoulder Price and price conditions:$600 plus post Extra Info: Mobile 0418979086 Pictures: yep, more coming Frame: 2009 Giant stp 15.5 Fork: Manitou Gold label with Ti...
  8. turtleracing08

NSW WTB: 350 or 400 x 3.25 spring

Currently have a 500 lb x 3.25 which came on the shock I bought. Would be interested in doing a clean swap if anyone out there is keen. Would prefer a 350 lb but 400 would also be ok. Mobile: 0418979086 cheers
  9. turtleracing08

NSW 12x150 REAR DH WHEEL

Just after a good solid rear wheel for my DH bike which must be 12 x 150 spacing with a budget of about $180. thanks
  10. turtleracing08

NSW SOLD..2010 Saint cranks $180

Item: 2010 saint cranks with bottom bracket 73mm, 170 mm long SOLD Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Brand new, 3 rides old Reason for selling:dont fit the new frame im getting dam it Price and price conditions:$180 posted (within NSW) will post interstate if you chip in Extra Info: Will...
  11. turtleracing08

4X 2010 slopestyle Trance

Ok so its not quite a slopestyle bike, the storey behind it is this: I recently dislocated my shoulder (3 weeks ago tomorrow) and so didnt want to clip straight back into my XC bike with 100mm stem and uber long seat post at the risk of re-dislocating my shoulder 3 weeks before I go...
  12. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Item: 2006 Medium Specialized Demo 9 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Getting out of DH for the time Price and price conditions: $500 buyer pays postage Extra Info: Comes with Fox DHX 5 with brand new DU bushing and shock bolt Pictures: yep Dont be afraid...
  13. turtleracing08

NSW sold

SOLD Item: 2006 Medium specilaised demo 9 Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Used Reason for selling:getting out of downhill for the moment, got a trance Price and price conditions:$2000 buyer pays postage NOW $1800 Extra Info: The front wheel is not included as I am using it on my...
  14. turtleracing08

Saint cranks: bashgaurd compatibility

Just got my new M810-1 Saint cranks today and was annoyed to find out that my gammut bashgaurd will not fit on. It seem that the thinknes of the saints (in comparison to the OCTs I had before) means that the bashgaurd cannot sit in close enough to the bolt holes to fit correctly. Have I just...
  15. turtleracing08

Any mtbing in Ballina and surrounds???

I will be working from late November until late February in Ballina this summer and was keen to hook up some downhill rides or DJing. I have had a bit of a look through "The watering hole" and a few other catagories but cant really find much information about tracks around Evans Head and...
  16. turtleracing08

1/2 internal + 1/2 external?

Have just been thinking of ways to lower my ride height on my downhiller. I currently have an external headset which is quite thick. I couldn't tell you the brand as it is stock with my specialized frame, guessing its specialized as they make alot of there own gear, (hubs, tyres, bars etc)...
  17. turtleracing08

Function Direct Mount for fox 40s

Just been doing some research into direct mount stems for fox 40s and came across one made by group called Function in the US, and apparently they export to Australia. Just wondering if anyone has one of these and has any information/feedback? cheers
  18. turtleracing08

DH A Demo memo

Just picked this up this morning for $2300 from abc1234567890's dad who was a legend and brought it right to the train station for me! Its a 2006 Demo 8 and is in mint condition, still had some of the shop and sizing stickers on it. Spec is as follows: RED = gear I put on Frame - 2006...
  19. turtleracing08

DJ Rawed stp 0

Frame - 2007 giant stp 0 (bought off shiznik, cheers mate!) fork - Manitou gold label with Ti springs Handlebars - truvativ husafelt Stem - truvativ husafelt Headset - FSA Grips - odi bmx Saddle - I-beam I-sky Seatpost - I-beam Rear brake - hayes hxf 9 with braided line Cranks -...