Search results

1. gusto

Downhill & Freeriders

green norco it would be good to hook up with you guys next ride. I too rige a green norko (LT). Love Ourimba and just got back from 2 wks single track Squamish and Whistler. Are you riding Sunday?
  2. gusto

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

can i come to? keen to hook up with you boys and shred some hill. Mind if i tag along? If i hold you up, you can leave me behind.
  3. gusto

Menai Weekend Rides

im out back injury last night. no riding taday...what a bummer what a day!!
  4. gusto

Menai Weekend Rides

mind if i tag along im sure my NorcoLT would love the company.
  5. gusto

Castle Hill Ride

Burnning the candel at both ends thanks for including me. Cant make tonight as Burnning the candel at both ends. hope you'll have me along in the not so far future.:(
  6. gusto

Castle Hill Ride

sounds good would that be single track, mt bike stuff or are you on roadies
  7. gusto

Castle Hill Ride

Whats the location? Whats the location for the Wed night ride? I just got some new Ay-Ups and keen to find some riding around the Hills.:)
  8. gusto

Lights?

sweet im sold! ordering my ayup kit right now. hope to join you night stalkers in the comming weeks.:D
  9. gusto

Lights?

cheers thanks for the assist.
  10. gusto

Lights?

Any ideas direction on the best night riding lights set-up? Happy to spend between $300 - $500ish as i dont see the point in cutting costs on this one. The bikes a Norko Fluid LT a lot of fun in the light but its been beggin me to take it out at night.
  11. gusto

Lazy Farkers Ourimbah AM/XC ride - 26th April

let me know when your planning to scope some nice lines, happy to help smooth out some nice sigle trail.:)
  12. gusto

ourimbah DH 19th (date change)

mind if i join you? can you pm me the meeting place and time?
  13. gusto

Oxford falls during the week

2nd round im keen for a second chance at Oxford. First time that hill kicked my ass. i can do Tus, Friday and weekends. mind if i tag along sometime?:)
  14. gusto

friday 10th ourimbah

bummer :confused:
  15. gusto

Easter Monday XC extravaganza

keen to tag along for the monday Oorimbah ride. What time you meeting? NORCO Fluid LT
  16. gusto

Stromlo - Weekend of 18th/19th April (Weekend after Easter)

Oops my beer heldp me speld still keen though:eek:
  17. gusto

Stromlo - Weekend of 18th/19th April (Weekend after Easter)

Impreza RS my'ne is whaite wahts yours? had look at stromlo 2 weeks ago keen for another round. Anyone going to Thredbo this weekend?:D
  18. gusto

friday 10th ourimbah

keen to discover keen to discover Ourimbah. the 13th sounds good happy with the downhills or the climbs. although shuttles would be nice!:)
  19. gusto

HOMEBUSH 4X Sunday 18th January

Appologies for the no show Krispy. Duties called. hope i'll be accepted on future rides?:(
  20. gusto

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

Styling circuit. Unfortunately work calls.:mad: