Search results

1. C

QLD Giant Trance X0 Frame

hey Drewy The frame arrived on friday. cheers for that. it looks to be in great condition. i'll have it built up and going in a week or so, i might post a photo or two. you should modify your thread title to include 'SOLD' Cheers again.
  2. C

QLD Giant Trance X0 Frame

hi assuming you are still willeing to post, would you be able to obtain and provide an estimate for the cost for delivery to melbourne.
  3. C

VIC Sold

cheers for sending the photos
  4. C

VIC Sold

sms sent sms sent please reply with photos to
  5. C

Bringing the Better Half Mountainbiking!

Sydmik, Cheers for the advice, we might have to rethink our ideal models list. We still have some time up our sleeves at this stage. Cheers Again
  6. C

Hi all, Thanks for the valuable advice and opinions, please feel free to continue to share them. we will be definately checking out the womens specific range of bikes. Cheers
  7. C

Katdog and Cleeshoy, Thanks for the brilliant advice on the women’s specific bikes and the geo to look out for. Really the women’s bikes was an oversight I had made to this point, will be performing further research along this line. I had just been thinking of the 'men’s' models. Are the...
  8. C

Thanks, Thank you for the input, We will probably be going for something with dual suspension and not too heavy duty, she likes my current bike (probably for the comfort more than the other benefits of dual suspension) and then she is not the strongest of riders. do you girls have any...
  9. C

Amber thanks for your opinion, the 2nd hand option is probable the way we will go, just got to start the search. Cheers.
  10. C

User names, what does yours mean?

Cee = first initial "C" Brady = surname but according to the name generator - mud blaster or mud stud if i use my whole name.
  11. C

Hello Girls This is another post from a guy looking for advice on a bike for my other half. Now this is not a last minute gift idea and we have some time on our hands to gather the information that we need to make the decision on what type/level of bike would be best for her. She has...
  12. C

Return to Mountain Biking - Bringing the Missus

Hi All, As you can see I have been a rather inactive member for quite some time, yes I have been lazy. during my previous mtb life I regularly rode the yarra trails between Fairfield and Eltham, now I have recently moved house and live pretty damn close to Lysterfield park so I have...
  13. C

Lbs guy ....

Hello and Welcome. i hope that we can learn a few tips on the best bits and the items that we should stay away from. i'm sure that you will be a valuable member and share a bit more information than myself. see you out there.
  14. C

Nokia Sports Tracker - Phone + GPS + HRM = Bike geekism

also polts course on google earth i often ride in plenty gorge between south morang and doreen (sort of remote with no real trails) i use this software to track where i have been, the software can plot your course on google earth which is pretty cool (in that nerd way) but it does help with...
  15. C

Nos for motorbikes. It's a good laugh

Ok this is just a link to another forum, hoping that i don't get flamed for this, but it is super funny so i thought i'd share. http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570 the first two pages are where it all happens, posts 32 and 33 especially good. Enjoy
  16. C

Snowbiking(smx)

yeah these things are pretty fun, i used them when i was in tahoe in 04/05, i worked in rentals so i got to take them out for free, probably did 10 or so half days on these things. i do have more fun snowboarding or skiing but mates who had biking backgrounds (mx) loved these things, i didn't...
  17. C

You Yangs MTB Park

Cool, Thanks for your help Wynter, well i'll be out there on saturday afternoon, riding an army green reign, my mate will be on a black STP, there could be up to four of us. feel free to stop us to say hi. Again thanks for the help. Cheers
  18. C

You Yangs MTB Park

Best way back up?? Sorry guys, this is off the line of the current conversation. I am planning on going to the you yangs with a couple of mates on the comming saturday (21/03). Now i am pretty sure there is not going to be shuttles running, we can't shuttle ourselves, can we? In the...
  19. C

how do you remove freehub body???

How did you go? did ya get it off? the answer is the splined female hollow that looks like it might need some special 'star' tool, this is for an allen key, it allows the key to be inserted in 12 different angles instead of the usual 6. it might not be a 10mm allen key but i'm nearly certain...
  20. C

when do i become a senior member??

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what the difference was with DVD+R and DVD-R is, and will it really matter which i buy. Thanks for your help in advance. Has this gotten old?