Search results

1. A

Borah Banzai - Trail Star series

Split rock track Here is a link for the split rock track. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT5BpaCgnEY&t=176s The track has 3 Strava segements...... Who will smash these? https://www.strava.com/activities/1005920990 Hope you have fun!
  2. A

Smashed out some more single track.... getting ready for the 22nd/23rd July race. Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
  3. A

Bottom Bracket question?

Mate.... guessing you are trying to get your rig back up and running as cheaply as possible. I believe that GXP threaded will fit straight in. But have a quick visit to your LBS to ensure that this is correct. You might find that they have a cheapie in stock. But do some research of prices on...
  4. A

Question for the Mechanics - Lubes

Slikoleum is the go to grease for me.... works a treat. But you have opened a can of worms get ready :-) Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
  5. A

Borah..... program. Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
  6. A

Spank Spike Race33 and OOZY Trail295

Mate... I might be biased as I sell Spank Wheel sets but I have been riding on a set for over 3 years now (same set). A set of Race28. I know that the are not the type that you have questioned but the are almost the same as Race33 (obvious difference). I believe they are one of the better value...
  7. A

What's in a name?

A name is a name..... You guys have a great service and that is what counts.... You supported me at The Bike Armoury with my first account and that made me feel like I could actually achieve my dreams..... Thanks for that and I always tell people about that. Good luck with the future...
  8. A

Web page for more information Here is the address for the web site.... Please share the information. Mount Borah is a great area for riding mountain bikes. Everyone complains that all of the tracks that we race are getting old and boring. Well here is some new stuff...
  9. A

Bar is always open. Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
  10. A

Help me decide what rim

Been running Spank rims for ages..... Race28, Race33 and Trail295. They are great and at a great price. Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
  11. A

Be great for a Bon Fire and not to hot for the riding. Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
  12. A

*******Upcoming Event******** Borah Banzai - Presented by The Bike Amoury. Location: Mount Borah, Manilla Australia. Date: 22nd/23rd July 2017 2 days of enduro fun. Proposed race format attached Early entries soon with mtba.asn.au
  13. A

Mt Borah Trailstar Gravity enduro Dec 3/4

Single Digits till event showtime at Mount Borah - Get your registrations in. Remember there is now a "FUN CLASS" no Full Face helmet required. Ride 3 out of the 4 best tracks in NSW! https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=3397
  14. A

Ride Weekend with Chris Kovarick & Nathan Rennie

Guys, I am organizing a ride/coaching weekend with Chris Kovarick and Nathan Rennie. I have attached the flyer check it out. Regards Andy D
  15. A

North West MTB - Mount Borah, Manilla NSW - Downhill Track

The North West Region (Tamworth, Manilla, Gunnedah, Barraba) now has a new club that has a home track a Mount Borah Manilla. Currently the DH hill track is 3.5km in length and the best running time is 5min 40secs. It is a technical Down Hill track with a dry weather shuttle access road. Mount...
  16. A

Tamworth Downhill - Mount Borah

North West Mountain Bikers - New Club We are NOW officially a club. "Best Birthday present so far" Spread the word and join the Mount Borah crew for a ride. Mainly DH at the moment. We need some more XC/Enduro riders that are keen to develop some tracks on the private (no bullshit evolved)...
  17. A

Ride weekend 21-22 september ****** Ride week End ****** Mount Borah. Ride week end - 21/22. Get is some practice for the States. Saturday, will be track work and riding. With the objective being to punching in the last 1km of the track. Sunday will be ride till we drop. Maybe do some free...
  18. A

Ride weekend Looking at doing a ride weekend in September. Looking at the last weekend. Will be riding/track work on Saturday. Then ride all Sunday. Hoping to get the bottom half of the track cut in. Will be organising accommodation at the Sky Ranch (Paragliding centre). BBQ and beers on...
  19. A

Check it out on FB. The current page is Tamworth Offroad Cyclists - Downhill Department. Not to be confused with the Tamworth Offroad cyclists as the are a different club. FB will be updated to better reflect our position soon. Keep in touch and ready for the next leap forward. Or Downhill...
  20. A

The land owner runs the Paragliding school, nationals and world champs on the property. He wants to get into MTBING. He has cabins and camping. All very very good. Currently the riding is at own risk, same as the Paragliding. Just go to the skyranch and sign the waiver. The costs for riding is...