Search results

1. S

Supercross 2017

Where do you guys watch it?
  2. S

1 x 10 question

Waldog rode his Reign in whistler for 2 weeks 1x10 without a chain guide and didn't drop a chain once. He also only rode Ezy does it the whole time......
  3. S

Teetotalism

Dont try renovate without drinking.
  4. S

Puzzle, possibly easy, mathematical.

He didnt ask about getting it to compete fresh water.
  5. S

Bright in VIC ?

If you are after DH trails, i think Bright is much better than Buller. Steep and loose. Mt beauty is also really good. Ive used blue dirt in the past and they will show you everything you need. Really good shuttles.
  6. S

Redbull Rampage 2015

Yep most of those guys have pre qualified.
  7. S

cyclingdeal.com.au??

They used to be 2 factories down from my work but have now moved to a bigger place in Dandenong last week. I buy a bit from them but that was only ever from the shop/factory not online. Nice guys.
  8. S

Building a house

Comfort plus is a hard coat low e laminate glass. I'd always go energy tech tough over lam. Same performance and No thermal break issues then. Although lam does stop all UV so no fading furniture... But as we are talking victoria I would 100% be after clear double glazed low e. Have it setup in...
  9. S

Building a house

When you are getting double glazed prices, ask for an option on double glazed Light Bridge. Very good pricing on it at the moment and a very significant performance increase.
  10. S

VDHS 2015/16 Season Released

Its going to be an amazing season!
  11. S

Alpine gravity lakes enterence epic postponed

Last time I looked there was only about 10 people entered to race on bikes. Could be why?
  12. S

McFlow trails and the decreasing diversity of trails

It all depended on the situation. trails in whis are built with both of your above styles. The drains shown in the few top drawings are something that require regular maintenance.
  13. S

McFlow trails and the decreasing diversity of trails

These flow trails you are talking about are all built by paid companies. Using a machine to build "sustainable" trails is much quicker, thus cheaper than using lots of guys. As much as the crews would want to make the trail as fun as possible, they also need to make money. Also most of these...
  14. S

[VIC] Where's everyone riding this long weekend?

Bawbaw is a very fun DH trail, but not sure if they bypass jeep track section when its not a race weekend. And shuttles are great on the bus.
  15. S

Holden Crewman DC ute

I had one as a company car for a while. They drive just like a commodore, so very easy on the highway. But as others have said they are really bad on fuel. So i really liked it as i wasnt paying for fuel. Also not the biggest tray. And rear seats are tiny Are you in the city? They are very...
  16. S

First Look: Giant Glory Carbon 27.5

The weight claim is on the frame. not the overall build. Giant never release figures on overall builds.
  17. S

The Pub Bike

Yup love porter republic! At Cape pat we only have a terrible fish and chips and a pub.
  18. S

The Pub Bike

Love a good sticker bike, will try find photos of my old one. Did you have fish and chips or chinese for dinner?
  19. S

Video: Gravity Enduro at Narbethong

yes Narby is on public accessible land.