1. B

DH DVDs - as recent as possible

where do you live mate i might be able to sort you out !! pm me
  2. B

i need a 350lb spring fox dhx3 3.25

hey mate i have a 400lb one and its brand new but i live in melbourne PM me
  3. B

Found, please delete

hey mate if you can up your budget a bit i have a 2008 Norco ryde for sale and its only been used once to ride down the shops think about it and PM me:):D
  4. B

08 Norco Aline Park or 09 Dh1

norco all the way Go for the Norco mate , i think they are great value also i know some shops in vic that have some great specials. but they would both be ok also i know a couple of shops that still have some dh1 in stock
  5. B

downhill bike

Atomic Hey mate I would go for the atomic as i think they are great for the money, I have had one for a couple off weeks and it is great. I have had a stinky and think the norco is 10 times better, where do you live i might have a friend that has a atomic 2008 small for sale PM me
  6. B

Training For DH

training Hey people All I do for training is ride on a spin bike at the gym a couple of times a week( try a spin class) and then lift some weights to build my upper body to control the bike. and then get out there and ride every weekend hope it helps!!!!!:rolleyes:
  7. B

What is your worst stack on a mtb and damages it did

elkeylis tenants Mine is when i fell off my Dh bike tring to do a 6ft log drop. I was half way down and bailed so landed straight on my feet and snapped both my elkeylis tenants . Was relly painful and I had to have plastics ones put in so that sucked. Also feel off a couple off week sago...
  8. B

your best lbs experience

D Bike in Drouin This bike shop is one of the best in Vic, Great service and really keen to help. its only a small drive from pakenham and well worth the drive. Also happy to go there and they always look after me
  9. B

Norco 2007 Rear spring

hey guys I have just ordered my new Norco's and was just wondering if any one know what pound the norco Atomic 2008 rear shock has, it is a Fox DHX-3 thats all i know. I have searched but could not find anytihing. If anyone does know or know what pound spring iI need being around 90kg...
  10. B

Your best place to ride

Hey guys just wanting to know your favourite place to ride and what sort of riding it is?
  11. B

How old are you?

where do you live
  12. B

How old are you?

hey guys im 25 and kill at freeriding and think i will be pretty good at downhill
  13. B

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hey guys Im Jon and live in Melbourne but from the Uk I am into freeriding but am getting into downhill and hopefully will be buying a downhill bike soon. cheers
  14. B

Dh Riding In Vic

sorry about the caps guys i did not know well any ideas of places to ride
  15. B

Dh Bike

ok i posted that after i looked on the for sale part. my budget is around $3000-$4000 and i really want a full sus i saw the giant and a-line on the site so thought i would ask
  16. B

Giant Dh1 Or Norco A-line Pa

Cheers for the input guys sorry if i have annoyed any one i just am really wanting a good bike and to get ridind as i went to bulla and really enjoyed it. and i dont know what this search thing is but i will have a look cheers Sorry about the caps earlier
  17. B

Giant Dh1 Or Norco A-line Pa

HEY JUST WANTING TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT IS THE BETTER BIKE, THE GIANT DH1 OR NORCO A-LINE PARK EDITION ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT:o
  18. B

Dh Riding In Vic

HEY GUYS JUST WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS SOME IDEAS FOR GOOD DH RIDING AROUND VIC NEAR SOUTH EAST MELBOURNE HAVE BEEN TO MT BULLA BUT WANT TO TRY SOME WHERE NEW CHEERS:rolleyes:
  19. B

Dh Bike

Hey Everyone Just Wanting Some Help, I Am Just Getting Into Downhill And Wanting To Know What Is A Good Entry Level Bike, Any Help Would Be Great:)